Lee Si-young, Technique special "Taking an Action God Without Bands"...Kim Jong-kook Overpowered (Running Man)

Running Man actor Lee Si-young conducted a special lecture on Technique.Lee Si-young, who appeared in the movie Sister, appeared as a guest on SBS Running Man which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 9th.On this day, MC Yoo Jae-Suk said, I saw it on the bus.(Lee Si-young) What movie did you shoot? Lee Si-young said, I filmed the action scene without a band. MC Ji Suk-jin said, I want you to let me know Technique, and Lee Kwang-soo became the first scapegoat.Lee Kwang-soo was helplessly beaten as Lee Si-young suddenly descended; he also showed a push to Kim Jong-kook.

Running Man' actor Lee Si-young conducted a special lecture on Technique.

Lee Si-young, who appeared in the movie Sister, appeared as a guest on SBS Running Man' which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 9th.

On this day, MC Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I saw it on the bus. (Lee Si-young) What movie did you shoot? "Lee Si-young said," I filmed the action scene without a band. "

MC Ji Suk-jin said, "I want you to let me know Technique," and Lee Kwang-soo became the first scapegoat.

Lee Kwang-soo was helplessly beaten as Lee Si-young suddenly descended; he also showed a push to Kim Jong-kook.