Lee Kwang-soo Sun-bin Celebration wave on the news of devotion..."True holy virtue! Hit the jackpot! Couple."

Lee Kwang-soos agency, King Kong by Starship, said on the 31st that Lee Kwang-soo and Lee Sun-bin, who met through Running Man, are in love for five months.When the news broke, fans shouted Hit the jackpot! and the No** said, I really like you both. Hit the jackpot! Couple. Its so good.I didnt even expect it, congratulations, it looks really good, he said.I wonder if there was such a blessed couple, both of them so good, Im so happy, I hope you have a pretty love, we*** cheered.As Lee Sun-bin has been referring to Lee Kwang-soo as an ideal type, many people say Lee Sun-bin as a sincerity (successful virtue).Lee Sun-bin has been saying that Lee Kwang-soo was an ideal type from the past, but a true virtue was born, he congratulated.Im older, but I think Lee Sun-bin is active and likes it a lot, so it looks good, said Im**.Meanwhile, Lee Sun-bin has been named Lee Kwang-soo as an ideal type several times in past broadcasts.In August 2016, he said in MBC entertainment Radio Star, To be honest, my ideal type is Lee Kwang-soo.In an interview with a media in September of the same year, I like a pleasant man, so Lee Kwang-soo is an ideal type.I want to go to Running Man Lee Sun-bins wind soon came true.He appeared on Running Man in October of that year and showed Lee Kwang-soo performing ideal type date mission.

Lee Kwang-soo's agency, King Kong by Starship, said on the 31st that "Lee Kwang-soo and Lee Sun-bin, who met through Running Man', are in love for five months."

When the news broke, fans shouted “Hit the jackpot!” and the No** said, “I really like you both. Hit the jackpot! Couple. It’s so good.” “I didn’t even expect it, congratulations, it looks really good,” he said.

“I wonder if there was such a blessed couple, both of them so good, I’m so happy, I hope you have a pretty love,” we*** cheered.

As Lee Sun-bin has been referring to Lee Kwang-soo as an ideal type, many people say Lee Sun-bin as a "sincerity" (successful virtue).

"Lee Sun-bin has been saying that Lee Kwang-soo was an ideal type from the past, but a true virtue was born," he congratulated. “I’m older, but I think Lee Sun-bin is active and likes it a lot, so it looks good,” said Im**.

Meanwhile, Lee Sun-bin has been named Lee Kwang-soo as an ideal type several times in past broadcasts. In August 2016, he said in MBC entertainment Radio Star, "To be honest, my ideal type is Lee Kwang-soo."

In an interview with a media in September of the same year, "I like a pleasant man, so Lee Kwang-soo is an ideal type. I want to go to Running Man "

Lee Sun-bin's wind soon came true. He appeared on Running Man in October of that year and showed Lee Kwang-soo performing 'ideal type date mission'.