Lee Kwang-soo side "Meet Lee Sun-bin and Running Man' in a fifth month of devotion" (Official announce)

Actor Lee Kwang-soo is in love with Lee Sun-bin.Lee Kwang-soo, a member of the agency King Kong by Starship, said on the morning of the 31st, Lee Kwang-soo and Lee Sun-bin are right to date.I am currently meeting for five months and I met for the first time on SBS Running Man and raised Love, he said.Lee Kwang-soo and Lee Sun-bin formed a relationship in Running Man in September 2016.At the time, the two of them were joking about saying My Couple to each other, but Thumbta showed up and collected topics.Lee Sun-bin also appeared on MBC Radio Star and said, I do not usually have a quiet relationship.I think it will fit me well to hit the spot. Meanwhile, Lee Kwang-soo appeared in many works such as debut, drama Dongy and Good Man who is nowhere in the world in 2007 model.

Actor Lee Kwang-soo is in Love with Lee Sun-bin.

Lee Kwang-soo, a member of the agency King Kong by Starship, said on the morning of the 31st, "Lee Kwang-soo and Lee Sun-bin are right to date."

"I am currently meeting for five months and I met for the first time on SBS Running Man' and raised Love," he said.

Lee Kwang-soo and Lee Sun-bin formed a relationship in Running Man' in September 2016. At the time, the two of them were joking about saying "My Couple" to each other, but Thumbta showed up and collected topics.

Lee Sun-bin also appeared on MBC 'Radio Star' and said, "I do not usually have a quiet relationship. I think it will fit me well to hit the spot. "

Meanwhile, Lee Kwang-soo appeared in many works such as debut, Drama 'Dongy' and 'Good Man who is nowhere in the world' in 2007 model.