Lee Kwang-soo, Running Man' Huhdang Giraffe Forget...Shin Ha-kyun X Esom also surprised anti-war Actor "The Best Concentration"

The movie My Special Brother team attracted attention by conveying the charm of Actor Lee Kwang-soo.At the entrance of Lotte Cinema Counter in Jayang-dong, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul, the premiere of the movie My Special Brother was held.Director Yook Sang Hyo, starring Shin Ha-kyun, Lee Kwang-soo, and Esom attended.On this day, Shin Ha-kyun and Esom, as well as the director of the athletics, praised Lee Kwang-soos half-hearted charm.Shin Ha-kyun said, It was my first work with Lee Kwang-soo, but I did not know it was an actor who was so focused and immersed.Esom also praised unexpectedly quiet, I did not know it was such an actor, but I thought I should concentrate and learn.I saw it as SBS Running Man and it was more silent and delicate than I thought, said Yoo Sang-hyo. I had a beer because it was awkward for my first meeting. Lee Kwang-soo continued to look at me.The eyes that I did not say anything were so good as the gentle eyes of herbivores. So I told Lee Kwang-soo that I should act as an American Association on Intellectual and Deb, but I did not set up a stupid move.I was so immersed in the character, and the young actor was so careful that I was able to digest it.Lee Kwang-soo played a role in the 24-hour brotherhood hope and the American Association on Intellectual and Deb, who could do nothing without his brother, Seha (Shin Ha-kyun), in My Special Brother.Even though he was divided into difficult characters with not many lines, he was surprised to express his perfect Donggu with his actions, facial expressions and eyes.Human comedy My Special Brother is about to be released on May 1.
The movie My Special Brother team attracted attention by conveying the charm of Actor Lee Kwang-soo.At the entrance of Lotte Cinema Counter in Jayang-dong, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul, the premiere of the movie My Special Brother was held.Director Yook Sang Hyo, starring Shin Ha-kyun, Lee Kwang-soo, and Esom attended.On this day, Shin Ha-kyun and Esom, as well as the director of the athletics, praised Lee Kwang-soos half-hearted charm.Shin Ha-kyun said, It was my first work with Lee Kwang-soo, but I did not know it was an actor who was so focused and immersed.Esom also praised unexpectedly quiet, I did not know it was such an actor, but I thought I should concentrate and learn.I saw it as SBS Running Man and it was more silent and delicate than I thought, said Yoo Sang-hyo. I had a beer because it was awkward for my first meeting. Lee Kwang-soo continued to look at me.The eyes that I did not say anything were so good as the gentle eyes of herbivores. So I told Lee Kwang-soo that I should act as an American Association on Intellectual and Deb, but I did not set up a stupid move.I was so immersed in the character, and the young actor was so careful that I was able to digest it.Lee Kwang-soo played a role in the 24-hour brotherhood hope and the American Association on Intellectual and Deb, who could do nothing without his brother, Seha (Shin Ha-kyun), in My Special Brother.Even though he was divided into difficult characters with not many lines, he was surprised to express his perfect Donggu with his actions, facial expressions and eyes.Human comedy My Special Brother is about to be released on May 1.

The movie 'My Special Brother' team attracted attention by conveying the charm of Actor Lee Kwang-soo.

At the entrance of Lotte Cinema Counter in Jayang-dong, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul, the premiere of the movie "My Special Brother" was held. Director Yook Sang Hyo, starring Shin Ha-kyun, Lee Kwang-soo, and Esom attended.

On this day, Shin Ha-kyun and Esom, as well as the director of the athletics, praised Lee Kwang-soo's half-hearted charm.

Shin Ha-kyun said, "It was my first work with Lee Kwang-soo, but I did not know it was an Actor who was so focused and immersed." Esom also praised "unexpectedly quiet, I did not know it was such an Actor, but I thought I should concentrate and learn."

"I saw it as SBS Running Man' and it was more silent and delicate than I thought," said Yoo Sang-hyo. "I had a beer because it was awkward for my first meeting. Lee Kwang-soo continued to look at me. The eyes that I did not say anything were so good as the gentle eyes of herbivores. "

"So I told Lee Kwang-soo that I should act as an American Association on Intellectual and Deb, but I did not set up a stupid move. I was so immersed in the character, and the young Actor was so careful that I was able to digest it.

Lee Kwang-soo played a role in the "24-hour brotherhood hope" and the American Association on Intellectual and Deb, who could do nothing without his brother, Seha (Shin Ha-kyun), in "My Special Brother". Even though he was divided into difficult characters with not many lines, he was surprised to express his perfect Donggu with his actions, facial expressions and eyes.

Human comedy 'My Special Brother' is about to be released on May 1.