Lee Kwang-soo, popular award Awards "makes a lot of mistakes...healthy laughs"

Actor Lee Kwang-soo has won the 2018 SBS Entertainment Awards.At 8:55 p.m. on the 28th, the 2018 SBS Entertainment Awards were held at SBS Prism Tower in Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, with Park Soo-hong, HGO Eun and Kim Jong-guks progress.Lee Kwang-soo, who was on stage shortly after the awards, said, I love and always appreciate the Running Man family and the crew.I try to give a healthy smile, but there are still many mistakes. I will run hard so that I can give you a healthy smile in 2019. Meanwhile, SBS entertainment has given laughter and impression to viewers over the past year through Jungles Law, Deacons Universal, Baek Jong-wons Alley Restaurant, Ugly Our Little, Running Man, Dongsangmong 2-Youre My Destiny, Burning Youth, The Fan, Garochae!The 2018 SBS Entertainment Awards will be broadcast live on SBS.

Actor Lee Kwang-soo has won the 2018 SBS Entertainment Awards.

At 8:55 p.m. on the 28th, the 2018 SBS Entertainment Awards were held at SBS Prism Tower in Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, with Park Soo-hong, HGO Eun and Kim Jong-guk's progress.

Lee Kwang-soo, who was on stage shortly after the Awards, said, "I love and always appreciate the Running Man family and the crew. I try to give a healthy smile, but there are still many mistakes. I will run hard so that I can give you a healthy smile in 2019. "

Meanwhile, SBS entertainment has given laughter and impression to viewers over the past year through 'Jungle's Law', 'Deacon's Universal', 'Baek Jong-won's Alley Restaurant', 'Ugly Our Little', Running Man', 'Dongsangmong 2-You're My Destiny', 'Burning Youth', 'The Fan', 'Garochae! The 2018 SBS Entertainment Awards will be broadcast live on SBS.