Lee Kwang-soo, Popular Award "I'll Give You a healthy Laughter"

Seoul=) = Lee Kwang-soo of Running Man has won the popular award.From 8:55 pm on the 28th, 2018 SBS Entertainment Awards was broadcast live on the SBS prism tower in Sangam-dong, Seoul, with the progress of comedian Park Soo-hong, actor Han Goo Eun and singer Kim Jong Kook.Lee Kwang-soo of Running Man won the popular award at the SBS Entertainment Awards. Yang Se-hyung, Yang Yang-jae won the prize.Lee Kwang-soo said, Thank God and I love and always appreciate the Running Man family and the crew.I try to give you a healthy smile, but I am still lacking and often make mistakes. In 2019, I will do my best to give you a healthy smile.I am grateful, he said.

Seoul=) = Lee Kwang-soo of Running Man' has won the popular award.

From 8:55 pm on the 28th, '2018 SBS Entertainment Awards' was broadcast live on the SBS prism tower in Sangam-dong, Seoul, with the progress of comedian Park Soo-hong, actor Han Goo Eun and singer Kim Jong Kook.

Lee Kwang-soo of Running Man' won the popular award at the SBS Entertainment Awards. Yang Se-hyung, Yang Yang-jae won the prize.

Lee Kwang-soo said, "Thank God and I love and always appreciate the Running Man family and the crew. I try to give you a healthy smile, but I am still lacking and often make mistakes. In 2019, I will do my best to give you a healthy smile. I am grateful," he said.