Lee Kwang-soo "I admit to Lee Sun-bin and devotion? I did not want to lie."

Actor Lee Kwang-soo told the behind-the-scenes that he acknowledged his devotion to Lee Sun-bin.On the afternoon of the 24th, he spoke about his work in an Interview that was held ahead of the release of the movie My Special Brother (director Yook Sang Hyo) at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul.My Special Brother is a human comedy about the friendship of two men who have lived like a body for 20 years, although they have not mixed a drop of blood with their hairy brother Seha (Shin Ha-gyun), their younger brother Dong-gu (Lee Kwang-soo), and their blood.Lee Kwang-soo is growing love with Actor Lee Sun-bin, who appeared as a guest on SBS entertainment program Running Man, which was broadcast in September 2016.This was reported at the end of December last year, and both sides attracted attention by admitting their devotion.Lee Kwang-soo said, I already made it public, but I did not want to talk about it because I lied.I didnt want to lie about it, and I thought so, too, he said, referring to the behind-the-scenes story that led to the release of his devotion.Im seeing Lee (Lee Sun-bin) well now, Lee said.My Special Brother will be released on May 1.Photo: NEW

Actor Lee Kwang-soo told the behind-the-scenes that he acknowledged his devotion to Lee Sun-bin.

On the afternoon of the 24th, he spoke about his work in an Interview that was held ahead of the release of the movie "My Special Brother" (director Yook Sang Hyo) at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul.

My Special Brother is a human comedy about the friendship of two men who have lived like a body for 20 years, although they have not mixed a drop of blood with their hairy brother Seha (Shin Ha-gyun), their younger brother Dong-gu (Lee Kwang-soo), and their blood.

Lee Kwang-soo is growing love with Actor Lee Sun-bin, who appeared as a guest on SBS entertainment program Running Man, which was broadcast in September 2016. This was reported at the end of December last year, and both sides attracted attention by admitting their devotion.

Lee Kwang-soo said, "I already made it public, but I did not want to talk about it because I lied. I didn’t want to lie about it, and I thought so, too,’ he said, referring to the behind-the-scenes story that led to the release of his devotion.

“I’m seeing Lee (Lee Sun-bin) well now,” Lee said.

My Special Brother will be released on May 1.

Photo: NEW