Kang Han-Na "Meet me at Running Man..."

Actor Kang Han-Na encouraged Running Man shooterOn Tuesday, Kang Han-Na released a photo on his XING (SNS) with an article entitled Meet me at Running Man on the 25th.Kang Han-Na in the photo is staring at the camera with a bright smile.The netizens who watched the photos showed various reactions such as My sister is so beautiful and I will use my room.On the other hand, Kang Han-Na appeared as a guest on Running Man from the 18th, and gave a smile to viewers with his unique charm.

Actor Kang Han-Na encouraged Running Man' shooter

On Tuesday, Kang Han-Na released a photo on his XING (SNS) with an article entitled "Meet me at Running Man on the 25th."

Kang Han-Na in the photo is staring at the camera with a bright smile.

The netizens who watched the photos showed various reactions such as "My sister is so beautiful" and "I will use my room".

On the other hand, Kang Han-Na appeared as a guest on Running Man' from the 18th, and gave a smile to viewers with his unique charm.