Jung In-sun was so beautiful, a wet eye falling in

Jung In-sun showed off his watery visualsAn interview with an actor Jung In-sun, who recently played in the drama Terius behind me, was released in the January issue of the Korean Independent Animation Film Festival.Jung In-sun, a public figure, showed a comfortable styling by matching wide pants with a beige knit sweater, and added a unique moist look to create a mysterious atmosphere.In an interview after the photo shoot, Jung In-sun said, I met a lot of people who wanted to warm up my bowl.I do not want to act as a companion, but I want to keep my distance from each other.kim ye-eun
Jung In-sun showed off his watery visualsAn interview with an actor Jung In-sun, who recently played in the drama Terius behind me, was released in the January issue of the Korean Independent Animation Film Festival.Jung In-sun, a public figure, showed a comfortable styling by matching wide pants with a beige knit sweater, and added a unique moist look to create a mysterious atmosphere.In an interview after the photo shoot, Jung In-sun said, I met a lot of people who wanted to warm up my bowl.I do not want to act as a companion, but I want to keep my distance from each other.kim ye-eun

Jung In-sun showed off his watery visuals

An interview with an Actor Jung In-sun, who recently played in the Drama 'Terius behind me', was released in the January issue of the Korean Independent Animation Film Festival.

Jung In-sun, a public figure, showed a comfortable styling by matching wide pants with a beige knit sweater, and added a unique moist look to create a mysterious atmosphere.

In an interview after the photo shoot, Jung In-sun said, "I met a lot of people who wanted to warm up my bowl." "I do not want to act as a companion, but I want to keep my distance from each other."

kim ye-eun