Jung Chae-yeon ""I want to star in Running Man,' 'Mickey'"

What group is DIA? It is difficult to conclude with a single color because it appears as a new shape every time.For children who just laughed and said, The color of DIA is like a rainbow, the word good was the best fit.Quietly and intensely, seven DIAmonds and bnt met with Eunjin, Yunice, Jung Chae-yeon, Yevin, Eunchae, Jueun, and Som.DIA, which is always returning to its new form, showed off its neat goddess figure in this photo shoot, which was held with two concepts in total, and all seven people showed different charms with the girl crush retro fashion that matches the concept of the album NEWTRO.In an interview after the filming, leader Eunjin introduced the fifth mini album NEWTRO, which was released a while ago, saying, This activity was very interesting.I hope that the heart will be conveyed to the fans. On the title song Woowa , The sound of the ear is really attractive and Addicted.I heard it once and kept hovering in my ears. Yevin also expressed his affection, saying, Its a concept that can show you new things that Ive never seen before.I felt sorry for my lack of physical strength, I felt I should grow up, said Eunjin, who had been in tears during practice for intense choreography.Somki said, It was hard to feel the burden and pressure of can I digest well.In addition to the title song Wowa, Eunjin and Somie are said to be attached to Im Not Going. They also choreographed the song because it was supposed to be released as a title song.The members own songs, Five Minutes and The Hands and Tails, are also best suited, said UNice.DIAs color is like a rainbow, so its hard to pick one, Jung Chae-yeon said.When I talked about my own song handsnails, Ju-eun said, I am more proud after making it than hard.When asked where he gets his musical inspiration, Yevin said, I often store it on a notepad or a recorder because it often comes up.When asked what group is it, DIA expressed its affection for DIA, saying that Sommi is a shiny group that always does its best.When asked what singer he would like to be remembered as, he replied that he was a positive and good energy group.Jung Chae-yeon then said, I wish I could give you a lot of laughter and happiness.When asked about his solo career plan, Jung Chae-yeon said, I would like to ask for a lot of love, referring to the Netflix drama First Love is the first time.When asked about the concept I want to try Top Model, I wanted to try Top Model in the concept like Apinks LUV.Eun Chae, who is in charge of the atmosphere maker on the team, laughed, saying, The laughter of the members is my happiness.Jung Chae-yeon showed a unique smile, saying, I am in charge of finding restaurants.When asked about the good things about the girl group, UNice replied, It shines more together, and Yebin laughed, There is no room for loneliness or boredom.The members talked about diet management and diet, saying that there is a bad thing about it. I think it is hard, but self-management is homework.Jung Chae-yeon said, I really like food and sometimes it is hard to control it.When asked about the entertainment program he wanted to appear, Jung Chae-yeon cited Running Man and Misery.I think I will be really happy if I go to Running Man, which I enjoy enjoying silver lanterns, he said, expressing his ambition, saying, I think I can do music broadcasting MC well.When asked if she had a group she liked, she was listening to an Addicted Park girl song every day.I want to resemble acting, singing, singing, and entertainment.When asked if he was feeling popular these days, he said he would try hard without being concerned about it, and then Eunjin expressed his affection for fans who thank you for the love of fans.DIA, the idol of the 5th year of debut, always tries to do its best with the same mind as the first time.We will try to become a singer that fans can boast about, said Yunice.At the end of the interview, everyone said, Thanks to the fans, I can exist. I am always sorry and thank you.Editor: Na Yeon-ju Photo: Kim Yeon-jung Clothing: Soft Seoul, Ink Jewelry: Love Mimon Hair: Free Space, Orim Chief Make-up: Free Free Ju Young, Su Yeon Chiefnews report

What group is DIA? It is difficult to conclude with a single color because it appears as a new shape every time. For children who just laughed and said, "The color of DIA is like a rainbow," the word "good" was the best fit.

Quietly and intensely, seven DIAmonds and bnt met with Eunjin, YuNice, Jung Chae-yeon, Yevin, Eunchae, Jueun, and Som.

DIA, which is always returning to its new form, showed off its neat goddess figure in this photo shoot, which was held with two concepts in total, and all seven people showed different charms with the girl crush retro fashion that matches the concept of the album NEWTRO.

In an interview after the filming, leader Eunjin introduced the fifth mini album NEWTRO, which was released a while ago, saying, "This activity was very interesting. I hope that the heart will be conveyed to the fans. "On the title song" Woowa "," The sound of the ear is really attractive and Addicted. “I heard it once and kept hovering in my ears.” Yevin also expressed his affection, saying, “It’s a concept that can show you new things that I’ve never seen before.”

“I felt sorry for my lack of physical strength, I felt I should grow up,” said Eunjin, who had been in tears during practice for intense choreography. Somki said, "It was hard to feel the burden and pressure of 'can I digest well'."

In addition to the title song "Wowa," Eunjin and Somie are said to be attached to "I'm Not Going." They also choreographed the song because it was supposed to be released as a title song. “The members’ own songs, ‘Five Minutes’ and ‘The Hands and Tails’, are also best suited,” said UNice. “DIA’s color is like a rainbow, so it’s hard to pick one,” Jung Chae-yeon said.

When I talked about my own song 'handsnails', Ju-eun said, "I am more proud after making it than hard." When asked where he gets his musical inspiration, Yevin said, "I often store it on a notepad or a recorder because it often comes up."

When asked what group is it, DIA expressed its affection for DIA, saying that Sommi is a shiny group that always does its best. When asked what singer he would like to be remembered as, he replied that he was a positive and good energy group. Jung Chae-yeon then said, "I wish I could give you a lot of laughter and happiness."

When asked about his solo career plan, Jung Chae-yeon said, "I would like to ask for a lot of love," referring to the Netflix drama 'First Love is the first time'. When asked about the concept I want to try Top Model, I wanted to try Top Model in the concept like Apink's 'LUV'.

Eun Chae, who is in charge of the atmosphere maker on the team, laughed, saying, "The laughter of the members is my happiness." Jung Chae-yeon showed a unique smile, saying, "I am in charge of finding restaurants."

When asked about the good things about the girl group, UNice replied, "It shines more together," and Yebin laughed, "There is no room for loneliness or boredom." The members talked about diet management and diet, saying that there is a bad thing about it. "I think it is hard, but self-management is homework." Jung Chae-yeon said, "I really like food and sometimes it is hard to control it." When asked about the entertainment program he wanted to appear, Jung Chae-yeon cited Running Man' and 'Misery'. I think I will be really happy if I go to Running Man, which I enjoy enjoying silver lanterns, he said, expressing his ambition, saying, "I think I can do music broadcasting MC well."

When asked if she had a group she liked, she was listening to an Addicted Park girl song every day. I want to resemble acting, singing, singing, and entertainment.

When asked if he was feeling popular these days, he said he would try hard without being concerned about it, and then Eunjin expressed his affection for fans who "thank you for the love of fans." DIA, the idol of the 5th year of debut, always tries to do its best with the same mind as the first time. "We will try to become a singer that fans can boast about," said YuNice.

At the end of the interview, everyone said, "Thanks to the fans, I can exist. I am always sorry and thank you."

Editor: Na Yeon-ju Photo: Kim Yeon-jung Clothing: Soft Seoul, Ink Jewelry: Love Mimon Hair: Free Space, Orim Chief Make-up: Free Free Ju Young, Su Yeon Chief

news report