Jeon So-min ""'Top star milky', works on the extension of Running Man'"

On the afternoon of the 14th, TVNs new drama Top Star Yoo Baek Lee was presented at Amoris Hall, Time Square, Yeongdeungpo-dong, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul.Kim Ji-seok, Jeon So-min, Lee Sang-yeob, Huh Jung-min and Yoo Hak-chan PD attended.I dont think Ive ever had a comical and funny role before, said Jeon So-min, but Ive never thought of putting something down and deliberately breaking down while doing an entertainment program.I wanted to show a natural appearance by being more faithful to the role than thinking What if I look like this?I also wanted to solve this work because many people liked the funny appearance while doing SBS Running Man.I was offered a work that melted a lot of such a figure, he said. I was challenged because I thought I could enjoy the work on the extension of Running Man.Im shooting it happily, he explained.Top Star Yubaeki is a civilized conflict romance in which top star Kim Ji-seok (Yoobaek), who went into exile on a remote island after a major accident, meets a virgin Jeon So-min (Kangsun) on the island of Slow Life.The first broadcast on Wednesday at 11 p.m.

On the afternoon of the 14th, TVN's new drama 'Top Star Yoo Baek Lee' was presented at Amoris Hall, Time Square, Yeongdeungpo-dong, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul. Kim Ji-seok, Jeon So-min, Lee Sang-yeob, Huh Jung-min and Yoo Hak-chan PD attended.

"I don't think I've ever had a comical and funny role before," said Jeon So-min, "but I've never thought of putting something down and deliberately breaking down while doing an entertainment program. I wanted to show a natural appearance by being more faithful to the role than thinking 'What if I look like this?' I also wanted to solve this work because many people liked the funny appearance while doing SBS Running Man'. I was offered a work that melted a lot of such a figure, "he said." I was challenged because I thought I could enjoy the work on the extension of Running Man'. I'm shooting it happily," he explained.

"Top Star Yubaeki" is a civilized conflict romance in which top star Kim Ji-seok (Yoobaek), who went into exile on a remote island after a major accident, meets a virgin Jeon So-min (Kangsun) on the island of Slow Life. The first broadcast on Wednesday at 11 p.m.