Jeon So-min "My marriage, I can not marry by walking to Running Man'."

In Running Man, Jeon So-min said she may not be able to get married.In the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the 23rd, Yoo Jae-Suk, Ji Suk-jin and Jeon So-min were shown to perform missions in Hong Kong.The three men were thinking about the game to be played for the distribution of voting rights, and they saw a newlywed couple taking pictures from a distance.Yoo Jae-Suk said, The bride is really very bright. The former So-min, who saw it, said, I would like to marry.He said, I can not marry in Running Man, so I can not marry a lot.In the meantime, Jeon So-min has been walking his marriage luck instead of his marriage luck. So Kim Jong-guk gave a pin to the demon that you sold the soul to the devil.Yoo Jae-Suk asked again, Do you really want to get married? Jeon So-min expressed his candid mind, saying, I want to do it.

In "Running Man," Jeon So-min said she may not be able to get married.

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the 23rd, Yoo Jae-Suk, Ji Suk-jin and Jeon So-min were shown to perform missions in Hong Kong.

The three men were thinking about the game to be played for the distribution of voting rights, and they saw a newlywed couple taking pictures from a distance.

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "The bride is really very bright." The former So-min, who saw it, said, "I would like to marry." He said, "I can not marry in Running Man', so I can not marry a lot."

In the meantime, Jeon So-min has been walking his marriage luck instead of his marriage luck. So Kim Jong-guk gave a pin to the demon that "you sold the soul to the devil".

Yoo Jae-Suk asked again, "Do you really want to get married?" Jeon So-min expressed his candid mind, saying, "I want to do it."