IZ*ONE Ahn Yu-jin '365 days high season beauty'

MBC entertainment program My Little Nippon TV V2 production presentation was held at MBC new building in Sangam-dong, Seoul on the afternoon of the 29th.IZ*ONE Ahn Yu-jin is attending the production presentation on the day.My Little Nippon TV was honored with regular programming due to the favorable reviews of viewers since it was broadcast in February 2015 in pilot format.It was broadcast until June 2017, and it attracted many stars such as Baek Jong-won and Lee Kyung-gyu.[My Little Nippon TV V2 production presentation

MBC entertainment program 'My Little Nippon TV V2' production presentation was held at MBC new building in Sangam-dong, Seoul on the afternoon of the 29th.

IZ*ONE Ahn Yu-jin is attending the production presentation on the day.

"My Little Nippon TV" was honored with regular programming due to the favorable reviews of viewers since it was broadcast in February 2015 in pilot format. It was broadcast until June 2017, and it attracted many stars such as Baek Jong-won and Lee Kyung-gyu.

[

'My Little Nippon TV V2' production presentation