Running Man' Park Bo-young, Surprise Starring...Visual Shining in the People's Mook

Actor Park Bo-young will make a surprise appearance on SBSs Running Man.On the 3rd, Running Man, Park Bo-young, who met with the Running Man shooting team accidentally during the drama meeting, is drawn.Park Bo-young accepted the appearance despite the fact that he did not make up, and kept his loyalty with the members.Park Bo-young, who showed off his perfect beauty even though he was a stranger, said, I waited for him to come out to greet me because I seemed to shoot Running Man.Lee Kwang-soo, who is known as his best friend, also failed to hide his welcome when he saw Park Bo-young suddenly appearing. Park Bo-young was asked Lee Kwang-soo to me and replied Girin and embarrassed Lee Kwang-soo, who was proud of Park Bo-young and family-like.Park Bo-young said, I am like my sister. When I appeared in Running Man last time, Song Ji-hyo was very good and warmly hugged me.I still cant forget it, he said in a special impression.Park Bo-young, who was in the recording on the day, is known to have played an important role in the Running Man Race.Running Man will air at 5 p.m. on Thursday.Photo: SBS

Actor Park Bo-young will make a surprise appearance on SBS's Running Man'.

On the 3rd, Running Man', Park Bo-young, who met with the Running Man' shooting team accidentally during the drama meeting, is drawn.

Park Bo-young accepted the appearance despite the fact that he did not make up, and kept his loyalty with the members. Park Bo-young, who showed off his perfect beauty even though he was a stranger, said, "I waited for him to come out to greet me because I seemed to shoot Running Man'." Lee Kwang-soo, who is known as his best friend, also failed to hide his welcome when he saw Park Bo-young suddenly appearing. Park Bo-young was asked "Lee Kwang-soo" to me and replied "Girin" and embarrassed Lee Kwang-soo, who was proud of Park Bo-young and "family-like".

Park Bo-young said, "I am like my sister. When I appeared in Running Man' last time, Song Ji-hyo was very good and warmly hugged me. I still can't forget it," he said in a special impression.

Park Bo-young, who was in the recording on the day, is known to have played an important role in the Running Man Race'.

"Running Man" will air at 5 p.m. on Thursday.

Photo: SBS