Dreamnote Bonnie "wants to appear as a group group 'running man'"

Group Dreamnote spoke about the entertainment that he wanted to appear in.On the 12th, Dream Notes second single album Dream:us was released at Yes24 Move Hall in Mapo-gu, Seoul.We decided to get the title after the song, said Yu-ai, and when I first heard it, I thought, Were going to be restless.I thought so in my first album, but I also vowed to work harder. It was very good when the title was set as Hakuna Matata. I thought it was a word that I could easily remember. This part is a killing point.Theres a dance that turns arms, and this dance is really important, and it was really difficult to fit this part, and we all stood in a line and danced together, Eunjo said of choreography.As you can see from our stage, there are many movements that happen when you sit down, so you only choreographed it, but you also got your physical strength, he added, laughing.

Group Dreamnote spoke about the entertainment that he wanted to appear in.

On the 12th, Dream Note's second single album Dream:us was released at Yes24 Move Hall in Mapo-gu, Seoul.

“We decided to get the title after the song,” said Yu-ai, “and when I first heard it, I thought, ‘We’re going to be restless.’” I thought so in my first album, but I also vowed to "work harder." "It was very good when the title was set as" Hakuna Matata. " I thought it was a word that I could easily remember. "This part is a killing point."

“There’s a dance that turns arms, and this dance is really important, and it was really difficult to fit this part, and we all stood in a line and danced together,” Eunjo said of choreography.

“As you can see from our stage, there are many movements that happen when you sit down, so you only choreographed it, but you also got your physical strength,” he added, laughing.