Running Man' Park Bo-young "Lee Kwang-soo is a giraffe, Song Ji-hyo is like a sister."

Park Bo-young plays a big role in SBS Running Man which is broadcasted on the 3rd, even though it is a chance meeting.During the drama meeting, I met by chance with the Running Man shooting team and accepted the appearance despite the fact that I did not make up.Park Bo-young, who showed off his perfect beauty even though he was a stranger, said, I waited for him to greet me because I seemed to shoot Running Man.Lee Kwang-soo, who is known as his best friend, also could not hide his welcome when he saw Park Bo-young, who suddenly appeared.Park Bo-young replied Girin to the mischievous question of the members of Lee Kwang-soo to me and embarrassed Lee Kwang-soo, who was proud of Park Bo-young and family-like.Park Bo-young said, I am like my sister. When I appeared last time, Song Ji-hyo was very good and warm.I still can not forget it, he added, touching a special Song Ji-hyo.The show will be broadcast at 5 p.m. on the 3rd.

Park Bo-young plays a big role in SBS Running Man' which is broadcasted on the 3rd, even though it is a chance meeting.

During the drama meeting, I met by chance with the Running Man' shooting team and accepted the appearance despite the fact that I did not make up.

Park Bo-young, who showed off his perfect beauty even though he was a stranger, said, "I waited for him to greet me because I seemed to shoot Running Man'." Lee Kwang-soo, who is known as his best friend, also could not hide his welcome when he saw Park Bo-young, who suddenly appeared. Park Bo-young replied "Girin" to the mischievous question of the members of "Lee Kwang-soo to me" and embarrassed Lee Kwang-soo, who was proud of Park Bo-young and "family-like".

Park Bo-young said, "I am like my sister. When I appeared last time, Song Ji-hyo was very good and warm. I still can not forget it, "he added, touching a special Song Ji-hyo.

The show will be broadcast at 5 p.m. on the 3rd.