Park Bo-young, Running Man' Surprise Starring "Lee Kwang-soo? Giraffe-like existence"

Actor Park Bo-young will appear in the SBS entertainment Running Man, which will be broadcast on the 3rd.Park Bo-young met with the team of the Running Man during the drama meeting, and he readily accepted the appearance even when he did not make up.Park said, I thought I was shooting Running Man, so I came out to greet him and waited.Lee Kwang-soo, who is known as his best friend, also did not hide his welcome when he saw Park Bo-young, who suddenly appeared.Park Bo-young answered Girin to the mischievous question of the members of Lee Kwang-soo?Park Bo-young said, I am like my sister. Park Bo-young said, When I appeared in Running Man last time, Song Ji-hyo was very good and warmly hugged me.I still cant forget it.Park Bo-young, who was joined on the same day, said that he will play an important role in the Running Man Race. Park Bo-youngs surprise appearance can be confirmed at 5 pm on the same day.

Actor Park Bo-young will appear in the SBS entertainment Running Man, which will be broadcast on the 3rd.

Park Bo-young met with the team of the Running Man during the drama meeting, and he readily accepted the appearance even when he did not make up.

Park said, "I thought I was shooting Running Man', so I came out to greet him and waited." Lee Kwang-soo, who is known as his best friend, also did not hide his welcome when he saw Park Bo-young, who suddenly appeared.

Park Bo-young answered "Girin" to the mischievous question of the members of "Lee Kwang-soo?"

Park Bo-young said, "I am like my sister." Park Bo-young said, "When I appeared in Running Man' last time, Song Ji-hyo was very good and warmly hugged me. I still can’t forget it.”

Park Bo-young, who was joined on the same day, said that he will play an important role in the Running Man Race. Park Bo-young's surprise appearance can be confirmed at 5 pm on the same day.