Running Man' Ji Suk-jin gift coffee tea...Lee Kwang-soo "Is not it a family" doubt

SBS Running Man broadcast on the 17th was decorated with Protect the bomb.On this day, Running Man members appeared with coffee at the opening.Yoo Jae-Suk said, Yesterday was the birthday of Seokjin, and thanked the fans for sending me coffee tea.Its an unusual thing to do for the first time in broadcasting, Yoo Jae-Suk said, astonishing.He said, I am grateful if the fans really sent me, but I was wondering if I had called a coffee car at my own expense.Lee Kwang-soo asked if his wife, who is taking coffee, resembles his brother Ji Suk-jin. Ji Suk-jin said, What do you mean?Ive never met him before.

SBS Running Man' broadcast on the 17th was decorated with 'Protect the bomb'.

On this day, Running Man members appeared with coffee at the opening.

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Yesterday was the birthday of Seokjin," and thanked the fans for sending me coffee tea.

"It's an unusual thing to do for the first time in broadcasting," Yoo Jae-Suk said, astonishing.

He said, "I am grateful if the fans really sent me, but I was wondering if I had called a coffee car at my own expense."

Lee Kwang-soo asked if his wife, who is taking coffee, resembles his brother Ji Suk-jin. Ji Suk-jin said, "What do you mean? "I've never met him before."