Running Man' Park Bo-young, surprise appearance "Lee Kwang-soo to me? Giraffe"

Actor Park Bo-young will make a surprise appearance on Running Man.In the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the 3rd, Park Bo-young appears in a surprise and plays a big role.Park Bo-youngs surprise appearance at the time of the previous shooting was a chance meeting.Park Bo-young met with the Running Man shooting team during the drama meeting, and despite the fact that he did not make up, he accepted the appearance and kept his loyalty with the members.Park Bo-young, who showed off his perfect beauty even though he was a stranger, said, I waited for him to greet me because he seemed to shoot Running Man.Lee Kwang-soo, who is known as his best friend, also did not hide his welcome when he saw Park Bo-young, who suddenly appeared. Park Bo-young said, I answered giraffe to the mischievous question of the members, and I embarrassed Lee Kwang-soo, who was proud of Park Bo-young and family like .Park Bo-young said, I am like my sister. When I appeared in Running Man last time, Song Ji-hyo was very good and warmly hugged me.I still can not forget it, he added, touching a special Song Ji-hyo.Park Bo-young, who was in the recording, played an important role in the Running Man Race. Park Bo-youngs surprise appearance can be seen at Running Man broadcasted at 5 pm on the day.

Actor Park Bo-young will make a surprise appearance on Running Man.'

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the 3rd, Park Bo-young appears in a surprise and plays a big role.

Park Bo-young's surprise appearance at the time of the previous shooting was a chance meeting. Park Bo-young met with the Running Man' shooting team during the drama meeting, and despite the fact that he did not make up, he accepted the appearance and kept his loyalty with the members.

Park Bo-young, who showed off his perfect beauty even though he was a stranger, said, "I waited for him to greet me because he seemed to shoot Running Man'." Lee Kwang-soo, who is known as his best friend, also did not hide his welcome when he saw Park Bo-young, who suddenly appeared. Park Bo-young said, " "I answered" giraffe "to the mischievous question of the members, and I embarrassed Lee Kwang-soo, who was proud of Park Bo-young and" family like ".

Park Bo-young said, "I am like my sister." When I appeared in Running Man' last time, Song Ji-hyo was very good and warmly hugged me. I still can not forget it, "he added, touching a special Song Ji-hyo.

Park Bo-young, who was in the recording, played an important role in the Running Man Race'. Park Bo-young's surprise appearance can be seen at Running Man' broadcasted at 5 pm on the day.