Running Man' Jeon So-min "I really want to meet a lot, CC is Hope"

Jeon So-min reveals CC (campus couple) greedActor Jeon So-min became a new college student (?) on SBS Running Man broadcast on March 10 and had time to introduce himself.On this day, Jeon So-min surprised everyone by showing a picture of CC saying, I really want to do a lot of meetings.Jeon So-min, regardless of the members criticism, said frankly, I wanted to go out with my senior since high school, Im a Hope.bak-beauty
Jeon So-min reveals CC (campus couple) greedActor Jeon So-min became a new college student (?) on SBS Running Man broadcast on March 10 and had time to introduce himself.On this day, Jeon So-min surprised everyone by showing a picture of CC saying, I really want to do a lot of meetings.Jeon So-min, regardless of the members criticism, said frankly, I wanted to go out with my senior since high school, Im a Hope.bak-beauty

Jeon So-min reveals CC (campus couple) greed

Actor Jeon So-min became a new college student (?) on SBS Running Man' broadcast on March 10 and had time to introduce himself.

On this day, Jeon So-min surprised everyone by showing a picture of CC saying, "I really want to do a lot of meetings."

Jeon So-min, regardless of the members' criticism, said frankly, "I wanted to go out with my senior since high school, I'm a Hope."

bak-beauty