"Running Man" Park Bo-young, a surprise appearance with a stranger..."Ji Suk-jin? "Wangko only comes to mind."

Actor Park Bo-young revealed his friendship with the members of Running Man.SBS Running Man, which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 3rd, was decorated with Bee Counterattack race, and the members who met Park Bo-young on the street were drawn.In the process of selecting the dropouts by the acquaintance vote on the day, the members were surprised to find Park Bo-young passing through the street.Park Bo-young, who visited Sangam, a drama shooting car, also found a shooting scene of Running Man and ran to a nice face.Park Bo-young, who showed up as a stranger, said, I am so embarrassed. I have hardly made makeup. However, the members said, I did not, but it is so beautiful.Yoo Jae-Suk said, It is almost our Running Man family, but I can not see it these days. Bo-young came to our early days and suffered a lot.I have a lot of dinners, he said. I am really close to Gwangsu. Lee Kwang-soo boasted that he was a really family-like person.Park Bo-young asked about the impression of Ji Suk-jin and Song Ji-hyo, who were candidates for the dropout, and said, Ji Suk-jin thinks only of Wangko. Song Ji-hyo was a team with her sister when she first came out. Song Ji-hyo is like a sister to me. In the meantime, Park Bo-young asked, Is Lee Kwang-soo? Park Bo-young showed a sense of answering Girin dryly.

Actor Park Bo-young revealed his friendship with the members of Running Man'.

SBS Running Man', which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 3rd, was decorated with 'Bee Counterattack' race, and the members who met Park Bo-young on the street were drawn.

In the process of selecting the dropouts by the acquaintance vote on the day, the members were surprised to find Park Bo-young passing through the street. Park Bo-young, who visited Sangam, a drama shooting car, also found a shooting scene of Running Man' and ran to a nice face.

Park Bo-young, who showed up as a stranger, said, "I am so embarrassed. I have hardly made makeup." However, the members said, "I did not, but it is so beautiful."

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "It is almost our Running Man' family, but I can not see it these days. Bo-young came to our early days and suffered a lot. "I have a lot of dinners," he said. "I am really close to Gwangsu." Lee Kwang-soo boasted that he was "a really family-like person."

Park Bo-young asked about the impression of Ji Suk-jin and Song Ji-hyo, who were candidates for the dropout, and said, "Ji Suk-jin thinks only of Wangko." Song Ji-hyo was a team with her sister when she first came out. "Song Ji-hyo is like a sister to me. "

In the meantime, Park Bo-young asked, "Is Lee Kwang-soo?" Park Bo-young showed a sense of answering "Girin" dryly.