Running Man' Park Bo-young appeared as a surprise "Song Ji-hyo is like a sister"

SBS Running Man, which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 3rd, was featured as Bird of Bees.On the day of the second target, I met Park Bo-young while I was traveling to meet my acquaintance. Park Bo-young came to the Running Man camera to greet the members who were shooting Running Man.Park Bo-young voted for the candidate to be eliminated between Ji Suk-jin and Song Ji-hyo. Park Bo-young asked about Ji Suk-jin and said, I just think of Wang Ko-hyun.On the other hand, when asked about Song Ji-hyo, he said, I think I hugged him warmly.

SBS Running Man', which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 3rd, was featured as 'Bird of Bees'.

On the day of the second target, I met Park Bo-young while I was traveling to meet my acquaintance. Park Bo-young came to the Running Man' camera to greet the members who were shooting Running Man'.

Park Bo-young voted for the candidate to be eliminated between Ji Suk-jin and Song Ji-hyo. Park Bo-young asked about Ji Suk-jin and said, "I just think of Wang Ko-hyun."

On the other hand, when asked about Song Ji-hyo, he said, "I think I hugged him warmly."