"Ras" Kim Jong-kook "'Missing Bird'" with Han Ye-seul and Loveline? The Faces"

Radio Star singer Kim Jong-kook has told her thoughts about actor Han Ye-seul and love line.In MBC Radio Star, which aired on the afternoon of the 13th, Lee Kyung, Kim Jong-kook, Yoo Se-yoon and Shori appeared as guests.On this day, MC Cha Tae-hyun recently spoke about actor Han Ye-seul, who appeared on SBS Ugly Sons, who named Kim Jong-kook as a couple.Kim Jong-kook said at the time, (Han Ye-seul) chose me without meaning, and I have never contacted since.Cha Tae-hyun asked, Then you should talk first and meet naturally and eat rice.Also, other MCs drove between Kim Jong-kook and Han Ye-seul.Ive seen Han Ye-seul in the United States and a few times in the gym, he said.But it was really a meeting, he said. I took a picture of me in Running Man because I have some face.

Radio Star singer Kim Jong-kook has told her thoughts about actor Han Ye-seul and love line.

In MBC Radio Star, which aired on the afternoon of the 13th, Lee Kyung, Kim Jong-kook, Yoo Se-yoon and Shori appeared as guests.

On this day, MC Cha Tae-hyun recently spoke about actor Han Ye-seul, who appeared on SBS 'Ugly Sons', who named Kim Jong-kook as a couple.

Kim Jong-kook said at the time, "(Han Ye-seul) chose me without meaning, and I have never contacted since." Cha Tae-hyun asked, "Then you should talk first and meet naturally and eat rice." Also, other MCs drove between Kim Jong-kook and Han Ye-seul.

“I’ve seen Han Ye-seul in the United States and a few times in the gym,” he said. But it was really a meeting, "he said." I took a picture of me in Running Man' because I have some face. "