Park Bo-young, Running Man' Surprise Starring... "Lee Kwang-soo to me? Giraffe."

Actor Park Bo-young will make a big appearance in SBS Running Man, which will be broadcast today (3rd).Park Bo-youngs surprise appearance was a chance meeting.Park Bo-young met with the Running Man shooting team during the drama meeting, and despite the fact that he did not make up, he accepted the appearance and kept his loyalty with the members.Park Bo-young, who showed off his perfect beauty even though he was a stranger, showed off his friendship with the Running Man members, saying, I waited for him to come out to greet me because I seemed to shoot Running Man.Lee Kwang-soo, who is known as his best friend, also failed to hide his welcome when he saw Park Bo-young suddenly appearing. Park Bo-young replied Girlin to the mischievous question of the members of Lee Kwang-soo?Park Bo-young said, I am like my sister, and Song Ji-hyo was very good and warm when I appeared in Running Man last time.I still can not forget it. He added that he impressed Song Ji-hyo.On the other hand, Park Bo-young, who was in the recording on the same day, played an important role in the Running Man Race. Park Bo-youngs surprise appearance can be confirmed at Running Man, which is broadcasted at 5 pm today.SBS

Actor Park Bo-young will make a big appearance in SBS Running Man, which will be broadcast today (3rd).

Park Bo-young's surprise appearance was a chance meeting. Park Bo-young met with the Running Man shooting team during the drama meeting, and despite the fact that he did not make up, he accepted the appearance and kept his loyalty with the members.

Park Bo-young, who showed off his perfect beauty even though he was a stranger, showed off his friendship with the Running Man members, saying, "I waited for him to come out to greet me because I seemed to shoot Running Man'." Lee Kwang-soo, who is known as his best friend, also failed to hide his welcome when he saw Park Bo-young suddenly appearing. Park Bo-young replied "Girlin" to the mischievous question of the members of "Lee Kwang-soo?"

Park Bo-young said, "I am like my sister," and Song Ji-hyo was very good and warm when I appeared in Running Man' last time. I still can not forget it. "He added that he impressed Song Ji-hyo.

On the other hand, Park Bo-young, who was in the recording on the same day, played an important role in the Running Man Race. Park Bo-young's surprise appearance can be confirmed at Running Man, which is broadcasted at 5 pm today.

SBS