"Running Man." How do you feel, Han Eun-jeong? "Let's get a little closer..."

Running Man Han Da-gam received eight votes in the first round of student arrests.SBS Running Man, which was broadcast on the 10th, was featured in the spring orientation, as well as Kim Sae-rok and Hong Jin-young.On this day, he said, Why did you change your name? He explained, I am trying to get a little closer.When the sense of the sense of the sense of the sense of the sense of the sense of the sense of the sense of affection, the members responded that I feel a little burdened because I feel so hard to try.I want you to respond, he said, laughing.On the day of the O.T. game, the first student was arrested. The returning student failed the first round hidden mission and hinted about the returning student.The production team gave a hint, I used a lot of words that showed age and sequence.The candidates were narrowed down to Haha, Ji Suk-jin, and Han Da-gam. The votes were received by eight votes.

"Running Man" Han Da-gam received eight votes in the first round of student arrests.

SBS Running Man, which was broadcast on the 10th, was featured in the spring orientation, as well as Kim Sae-rok and Hong Jin-young.

On this day, he said, "Why did you change your name?" He explained, "I am trying to get a little closer."

When the sense of the sense of the sense of the sense of the sense of the sense of the sense of the sense of affection, the members responded that "I feel a little burdened because I feel so hard to try." “I want you to respond,” he said, laughing.

On the day of the O.T. game, the first student was arrested. The returning student failed the first round hidden mission and hinted about the returning student. The production team gave a hint, "I used a lot of words that showed age and sequence."

The candidates were narrowed down to Haha, Ji Suk-jin, and Han Da-gam. The votes were received by eight votes.