Running Man' Park Bo-young surprise appearance...Ji Suk-jinVSSong vote for Ji-hyo

Running Man Park Bo-young accidentally found members, votedPark Bo-young appeared on SBS Good Sunday - Running Man broadcast on the 3rd.On this day, the members accidentally met Park Bo-young, who came to the drama meeting and found a Running Man shooting and came to greet him.Park Bo-young is almost a stranger and I am so embarrassed and covers my face.Boyoung suffered a lot from me in the early days of Running Man, and I came with him to the party, said Yoo Jae-Suk.Yoo Jae-Suk then asked Park Bo-young, Is it Ji Suk-jin?Park Bo-young laughed, saying, I just think of Wangko brother.On the other hand, Song Ji-hyo said, I can not forget to hug warmly in Running Man.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

Running Man' Park Bo-young accidentally found members, voted

Park Bo-young appeared on SBS 'Good Sunday - Running Man' broadcast on the 3rd.

On this day, the members accidentally met Park Bo-young, who came to the drama meeting and found a "Running Man" shooting and came to greet him. Park Bo-young is almost a stranger and "I am so embarrassed" and covers my face.

"Boyoung suffered a lot from me in the early days of Running Man', and I came with him to the party," said Yoo Jae-Suk. Yoo Jae-Suk then asked Park Bo-young, "Is it Ji Suk-jin?" Park Bo-young laughed, saying, "I just think of 'Wangko brother'."

On the other hand, Song Ji-hyo said, "I can not forget to hug warmly in Running Man'."

Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen