Park Bo-young, Running Man' surprise public "It is a perfect natural state"

Actor Park Bo-young appeared in the Running Man and gave a welcome to viewers.In the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 3rd, Honey Bee Special is held, and a game of people designated as honey bees is selected and dropped.Song Ji-hyo and Ji Suk-jin, who were pointed out as targets, met Park Bo-young by chance while waiting for their acquaintances for the vote.Park Bo-young said, I was watching the members while attending the drama meeting.Ji Suk-jin asked Park Bo-young, Is it unfamiliar? Park Bo-young replied, It is a perfect natural state. He also said, I am so embarrassed.Lee Kwang-soo, known as a local resident like Park Bo-young, showed off his friendship with Park Bo-young, saying, Its like my family.Finally, Park Bo-young said, I can not forget that Ji-hyos sister hugged me when I appeared in Running Man before. He expressed his affection for Song Ji-hyo and eventually pointed out Ji Suk-jin as a dropout.On the other hand, SBS entertainment Running Man is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.Photo  capture SBS broadcast screen

Actor Park Bo-young appeared in the Running Man and gave a welcome to viewers.

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 3rd, 'Honey Bee Special' is held, and a game of people designated as honey bees is selected and dropped.

Song Ji-hyo and Ji Suk-jin, who were pointed out as targets, met Park Bo-young by chance while waiting for their acquaintances for the vote. Park Bo-young said, "I was watching the members while attending the drama meeting."

Ji Suk-jin asked Park Bo-young, "Is it unfamiliar?" Park Bo-young replied, "It is a perfect natural state." He also said, "I am so embarrassed." Lee Kwang-soo, known as a local resident like Park Bo-young, showed off his friendship with Park Bo-young, saying, "It's like my family."

Finally, Park Bo-young said, "I can not forget that Ji-hyo's sister hugged me when I appeared in Running Man before." He expressed his affection for Song Ji-hyo and eventually pointed out Ji Suk-jin as a dropout.

On the other hand, SBS entertainment Running Man' is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.

Photo capture SBS broadcast screen