Running Man' Kim Jong-kook, Ji Suk-jin, "I like to throw away my brother...I'm glad I did not throw away my brother"

Kim Jong-kooks sense of entertainment exploded.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 17th, Unboxing Race was held.On the day of the show, the production team told the members to bring one precious item, although they do not use it immediately.Prior to this, the members commented on Yoo Jae-Suk and Ji Suk-jin, who were dressed in check costumes, saying, Is it worn in a certain way? But the color is better for Yoo Jae-Suk.Kim Jong-kook then laughed, saying, Seokjins costume is not a traffic accident.Since then, the members have released their own items. Yoo Jae-Suk said, It is an electric guitar received as a gift to Woo Seung-min. I tried to learn guitar, but I did not hit.It seems to be a really good thing for those who care about guitar. Ji Suk-jin said, I actually had a guitar I bought at the third time, he said. But my wifes disadvantage is what she gives up.Kim Jong-kook, who heard this, said, I did not throw my brother away. So Yang Se-chan and Lee Kwang-soo said, Murder.Its a Murder comment, he praised Kim Jong-kooks sense of entertainment.

Kim Jong-kook's sense of entertainment exploded.

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 17th, 'Unboxing Race' was held.

On the day of the show, the production team told the members to bring one precious item, although they do not use it immediately.

Prior to this, the members commented on Yoo Jae-Suk and Ji Suk-jin, who were dressed in check costumes, saying, "Is it worn in a certain way?" But the color is better for Yoo Jae-Suk. Kim Jong-kook then laughed, saying, "Seokjin's costume is not a traffic accident."

Since then, the members have released their own items. Yoo Jae-Suk said, "It is an electric guitar received as a gift to Woo Seung-min." "I tried to learn guitar, but I did not hit. It seems to be a really good thing for those who care about guitar. "

Ji Suk-jin said, "I actually had a guitar I bought at the third time," he said. "But my wife's disadvantage is what she gives up.

Kim Jong-kook, who heard this, said, "I did not throw my brother away." So Yang Se-chan and Lee Kwang-soo said, "Murder. "It's a Murder comment," he praised Kim Jong-kook's sense of entertainment.