Han Eun-jung Renaming the feeling of being a "to approach affectionately."

On the 10th, he posted a picture on his instagram with an article entitled It is fun to play golf, it is stressful to fly away.I like affection, affection, and everything, and I live happily, he said.The netizens responded in various ways such as I watched Running Man well, It is beautiful and It is the best.On the other hand, on the same day, he appeared on SBS entertainment program Running Man and said, I changed it to get a little more affectionate.

On the 10th, he posted a picture on his instagram with an article entitled "It is fun to play golf, it is stressful to fly away."

"I like affection, affection, and everything, and I live happily," he said.

The netizens responded in various ways such as "I watched Running Man' well", "It is beautiful" and "It is the best".

On the other hand, on the same day, he appeared on SBS entertainment program Running Man' and said, "I changed it to get a little more affectionate."