Running Man' Hong Jin-young, "Slightly Different Face" in Past Video, Self-Diss

Trot singer Hong Jin-young heated up Running Man with self-discipline.Hong Jin-young appeared as a guest on SBS Running Man broadcast on the 10th.Yoo Jae-Suk said, I first saw Mr. Jin Young on the air called Cida and I felt that he was really good at acting.At the beginning of his debut, Hong Jin-young showed his life performance with Saint Annes mistake. Running Man remembers Saint Annes mistake.Was that Hong Jin-young?Hong Jin-young said, Although my face was slightly different from that time, the Saint Anne is me.

Trot singer Hong Jin-young heated up Running Man' with self-discipline.

Hong Jin-young appeared as a guest on SBS Running Man' broadcast on the 10th.

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I first saw Mr. Jin Young on the air called 'Cida' and I felt that he was really good at acting."

At the beginning of his debut, Hong Jin-young showed his life performance with "Saint Anne's mistake." Running Man remembers "Saint Anne's mistake." Was that Hong Jin-young?”

Hong Jin-young said, "Although my face was slightly different from that time, the Saint Anne is me."