Running Man' SF9 Kang Chan-hee X proved a rotten pawanal...Ji Suk-jin humiliation

The idol group SF9 made a surprise appearance on SBS entertainment program Running Man and humiliated Ji Suk-jin.In the recent Running Man recording, Ji Suk-jin appeared as a barter mission item with a dazzling costume that can not be bought and worn.Ji Suk-jin said, I bought it when I decided to be a nice person, but I did not wear it once because of the bad reaction.On this day, Ji Suk-jin found a music broadcasting station with his item.SF9 members who came across me by chance I want to find the owner of the clothes once, and SF9 members Kang Chan-hee and Roon changed into Ji Suk-jins clothes.At first glance, the two men who proved fake (fashion complete face) in a distinctly different atmosphere from when Ji Suk-jin was wearing humiliated Ji Suk-jin.Running Man, which SF9 has played a big role, will be broadcast at 5 pm on the 17th.

The idol group SF9 made a surprise appearance on SBS entertainment program Running Man and humiliated Ji Suk-jin.

In the recent Running Man recording, Ji Suk-jin appeared as a barter mission item with 'a dazzling costume that can not be bought and worn'.

Ji Suk-jin said, "I bought it when I decided to be a nice person, but I did not wear it once because of the bad reaction."

On this day, Ji Suk-jin found a music broadcasting station with his item. SF9 members who came across me by chance "I want to find the owner of the clothes once," and SF9 members Kang Chan-hee and Roon changed into Ji Suk-jin's clothes.

At first glance, the two men who proved 'fake' (fashion complete face) in a distinctly different atmosphere from when Ji Suk-jin was wearing humiliated Ji Suk-jin.

Running Man, which SF9 has played a big role, will be broadcast at 5 pm on the 17th.