Choi Madol, who is out of the godmother! 'Ten Days Visual' Simkung charm Lee Sang-yeob picture making video release!

Lee Sang-yeob and bnt, who recently showed a straight-line romance in TVN drama Top Star Yoo Baek-i as a young man Choi Madol, took a photo shoot.

In the shooting, which was conducted with three concepts, it was a comfortable and natural appearance that was completely different from Choi Madol. In the first shot, she wore a light mood T-shirt and a gray-colored loose suit. In the subsequent shoot, she paired a black sweater with camouflage pattern pants to create a sensual mood. Finally, I melted a natural pose in a silky shirt and pants and completed an attractive visual.

In an interview that was held after the filming, he first told me about the recent situation after the end of the drama 'Top Star Yoo Baek Lee': "I am sleeping hard and organizing things I want to do. After the filming, I thought about what I wanted to eat, what I wanted to do, what I wanted to see, but I could not think of anything. I think I'm still in the godmother's house and I have been with the people who appeared together for so long that the situation is strange now. "

Choi's direct romance was not done, but he received a favorable reputation as a 'sympathy acting craftsman'. "I just did what I felt because the people who were together were so good, but I am grateful for the goodness. “The modifier for acting empathy is still too good,” he said modestly.

As many people cheered for Choi's sincere romance, the question of what kind of charm of Madori thinks is, "There is a saying that Madori did not count the woman's heart and did not carry out her feelings. Madori was impatient, but I think she was frankly Confessions. I think that the best Confessions are the charm of Choi Madol. "" I think it was like a madori even if it was me, but I could not wait and endure it. I think it was more reckless and reckless than Madori. "

When asked about the difficult part of playing Choi Madol, he said, "There are many words that Madol has said, and there are many ambassadors who did not understand Baro. The last one-piece Confessions scene, and when I first saw the script, I didn't understand Baro, so I kept reading it and thinking a lot. I was afraid that the part that was scared was that I was afraid that the attention of the viewers who watched it would be blurred because there were many words. I was rather blunt, but thank you for your good demeanor. "

When asked if there was any difficulty in filming on the island, not on the land, he said, "I met with So Min-yang at Running Man, so there was no inconvenience at all. I was trapped on the island, so I was a brother who accepted and adjusted anything, and because I was trapped on the island, it would have been difficult if I did not rely on each other. “I was glad we had good breathing,” he said.

He said that he had a lot of adverbs, and he asked about the most memorable episode, "Once there was a scene where Jiseok was drunk with his brother and went to find Somin. There was a difficult way to match the line, but we fell together without predicting it. I was dazed when my brother threw my shoes and managed to get away with it. "

He shows a wide range of acting spectrum between characters in the drama and the drama. "I aim to Top Model in various characters. It would have been a lot awkward to accept that I was going to play the character Madol right after the 'local people', so I really appreciate the program Running Man'. I think that if I did not do Running Man', I would probably have had a madol. "

When asked what he would do with acting, he asked him, "I do not want to do acting that often comes to mind, so I take all the things I think at first. I think about what I'm going to do, and I feel the air in the field, and then I create a character specifically. When I'm so immersed, I sometimes don't remember how I played it. Memory does not fly, but I am proud to go home because I have a lot of joy. "

As a life piece, I also chose the drama 'Signal', which made life a turning point. Also, when asked about the character I want to do Top Model in the future, I said, "It is a passion melody. It's good to have a love story that can't be done. I think it would be good to have a work that you can feel psychologically without expressing like a secret meeting. "He also sent a love call to Kim Sung-ryong and Kim Sun-a as his opponents.

He showed his humor through the entertainment Running Man'. "It's not the situation I calculated in my head. I think it was my most honest voice and expression. I think it was naive for age and I think it was the occasion that I saw the real Lee Sang-yeob. I could play without knowing what I really am, but I think I got help from acting because I learned me through entertainment. I wanted to have not lost me yet. Of course, at first I was afraid that I would show you all too much, and if I do it again, I want to go back to Running Man and put it down again. I think I can put it down now, no matter what entertainment I do, because it was a healing opportunity rather than fear. "

When asked how he spends his time after the end of the work, he said, "It is ordinary without anything special. I meet people and read a book a week, and this time I want to learn something. I was so sorry for this work that I was so hard on the island, but the making film was almost actor-oriented. I thought, “What would it be like if I had learned to take pictures and taken the staff?” “I’m going to take some people in the next one.”

"Jang Sung-kyu announcer learned through 'knowing brother', but I liked it so much that I even made a public proposal. So I've been close so far, and I think it's a holy virtue, a character I've never seen before, and I don't think there's much charm on the air yet. I personally wish the Friend would play (laugh). Friend who can talk alone all night, so I want the world to know him more. "

When asked how to relieve stress, he said, "I used to sleep a lot before, but it was not good, so I sing songs in a blocked space these days. “I just called Jenny’s Solo, and I played video games and watched hero movies.”

When asked what kind of actor he wanted to be, he said, "I want to be an actor who is not awkward at all. I do not like to be alone. I want to be an actor who melts naturally anywhere, and of course I want to be a good acting Lee Sang-yeob, but that will be my goal until I die. "

Editor: Woo Ji An Photo: Kwon Hae-geun Film Shooting, Editing: Jung In-seok, An Ye-jin Clothing: Prommark, Buschka, Zara, Muhong Shoes: Motherground Eyeglass: Front Sunglass: Louis Quatoro's Hair: Supersense A. Isa Make-up: Avibom Cho Hye-young Director's Office: Studio Extraordinary

news report