"Dongchimi" Chae Young-in "Meet my husband when I'm worried about retirement in the entertainment industry."

Chae Young-in, an actor from the Red Sox, confessed that he had been living in the entertainment industry with depression and obsessive-compulsive disorder in the past.Chae Young-in appeared on MBN Dongchimi on the 30th, saying, I started my social life as a model in the second year of high school. I did not major in acting, so I did not have a senior or assistant to advise me.Ive done social life with evil and kan, he said.After that, Chae Young-in said, Then depression and obsessive-compulsive things came.I did not even know it was that time, he said. In the meantime, I thought that I wanted to retire from the entertainment industry because the company was ruined and hit by people.The person I met at that time is my husband now. My husband said, If you dont want to work, dont do anything, do whatever you want. It was the first time hed ever told me that.And when I wanted to get back to work, I got a call from Running Man. I had a lot of fun shooting, he said.Chae Young-in said, My husband liked the Running Man broadcast together.My husband said, If you work in earnest, I will close the hospital door, quit medical treatment, and go out to the hospital. Photo: MBN captures the screen of Dongchimi

Chae Young-in, an actor from the Red Sox, confessed that he had been living in the entertainment industry with depression and obsessive-compulsive disorder in the past.

Chae Young-in appeared on MBN 'Dongchimi' on the 30th, saying, "I started my social life as a model in the second year of high school. I did not major in acting, so I did not have a senior or assistant to advise me. “I’ve done social life with evil and kan,” he said.

After that, Chae Young-in said, "Then depression and obsessive-compulsive things came. I did not even know it was that time, "he said." In the meantime, I thought that I wanted to retire from the entertainment industry because the company was ruined and hit by people. The person I met at that time is my husband now. "

“My husband said, ‘If you don’t want to work, don’t do anything, do whatever you want.’ It was the first time he’d ever told me that. “And when I wanted to get back to work, I got a call from Running Man. I had a lot of fun shooting,” he said.

Chae Young-in said, "My husband liked the" Running Man "broadcast together. My husband said, If you work in earnest, I will close the hospital door, quit medical treatment, and go out to the hospital. "

Photo: MBN captures the screen of 'Dongchimi'