"Depression, OCD... Dongchimi" Chae Young-in reveals Love Story with dermatologist husband

Actor Chae Young-in has released his Love Story with her husband.In the MBN entertainment program Dongchimi broadcasted on the 30th, Chae Young-in revealed his Love Story that he met his husband while suffering from depression and obsessive-compulsive disorder.Chae Young-in, who appeared on the show on the day, said, I started my social life as a magazine model in my second year of high school.I did not major in acting, so I started my social life as if I was heading to the ground with evil without seniors or assistants to advise me. Then depression, obsessive-compulsiveness, and things came more difficult. At the time, I was depressed, obsessive-compulsive.Then my agency went down and closed the door, and I wanted to leave the entertainment industry because this person, he was hit. I met my husband while I was there. My husband said, If you dont want to work, dont do anything, do what you want to do. This was the first time hed said it.I thought I should marry this man. After marrying her husband, Chae Young-in said, I was pregnant when I thought I wanted to work again, and a child was born.I was worried about going out, but my husband said, Running Man is going out unconditionally. I appeared and filmed more fun than I thought and returned and monitored it.I think my husband was so good when he saw the show, he said, laughing, if he worked in earnest, he would close the hospital, quit medical treatment, and go out to see him.Meanwhile, Chae Young-in, who made his debut as a super elite model selection contest in 2000, turned to actor after acting as a main vocalist for the five-member group Red Sox in 2005.In 2012, he married a 5-year-old dermatologist named Hunnam.

Actor Chae Young-in has released his Love Story with her husband.

In the MBN entertainment program "Dongchimi" broadcasted on the 30th, Chae Young-in revealed his Love Story that he met his husband while suffering from depression and obsessive-compulsive disorder.

Chae Young-in, who appeared on the show on the day, said, "I started my social life as a magazine model in my second year of high school. I did not major in acting, so I started my social life as if I was heading to the ground with evil without seniors or assistants to advise me. "

“Then depression, obsessive-compulsiveness, and things came more difficult. At the time, I was depressed, obsessive-compulsive. Then my agency went down and closed the door, and I wanted to leave the entertainment industry because this person, he was hit. I met my husband while I was there. "

“My husband said, ‘If you don’t want to work, don’t do anything, do what you want to do.’” This was the first time he’d said it. I thought I should marry this man. "

After marrying her husband, Chae Young-in said, "I was pregnant when I thought I wanted to work again, and a child was born. I was worried about going out, but my husband said, Running Man is going out unconditionally.' I appeared and filmed more fun than I thought and returned and monitored it. “I think my husband was so good when he saw the show,” he said, laughing, “if he worked in earnest, he would close the hospital, quit medical treatment, and go out to see him.”

Meanwhile, Chae Young-in, who made his debut as a super elite model selection contest in 2000, turned to actor after acting as a main vocalist for the five-member group Red Sox in 2005. In 2012, he married a 5-year-old dermatologist named Hunnam.