BTS Jimin "Thanks to Ami, I really enjoy the activity...Thank you for giving me happiness."

Group BTS member Jimin thanked fans.On the 28th, the company released a photo of the first trophy certification of MBC Show! Music Center through the official SNS of BTS.In addition, Jimin said, Thanks to you, it was a very pleasant activity, and I really appreciate you for giving us happiness.I am grateful and I love you. Jimin thanked fans for taking the top spot in the music broadcast with his new song Boy With Luv, and released the certified photo with gratitude.BTS has recently released its new album MAP OF THE SOUL: PERSONA and is active.BTS official SNS

group BTS member Jimin thanked fans.

On the 28th, the company released a photo of the first trophy certification of MBC 'Show! Music Center' through the official SNS of BTS.

In addition, Jimin said, “Thanks to you, it was a very pleasant activity, and I really appreciate you for giving us happiness. I am grateful and I love you. "

Jimin thanked fans for taking the top spot in the music broadcast with his new song Boy With Luv, and released the certified photo with gratitude.

BTS has recently released its new album 'MAP OF THE SOUL: PERSONA' and is active.

BTS official SNS