BTS "Thanks to Ami, I can't even imagine a top group award"

BTS won the Top Iruvar/group and Top Social The Artist awards at the 2019 Billboards Music Awards at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on Monday.BTS, who won the Top Social The Artist award for the third consecutive year, rewrote pop history, winning the Top Iruvar/group for the first time as a Korean singer.After the award, BTS turned on V-live and shared the stage story with the Amies, who said, I was surprised to hear you with a louder shout than before.It was a lot of study time, said Jay Hop, thanks to you from the beginning.I felt a lot while watching and I felt that we wanted to perform quickly. Leader RM said he was thrilled to face Drake, a role model: He let me vibrate, it was nice to meet The Artist, who really liked it so much.I felt so great that I crossed the language, it was really cool to have a hard stage, Halsey said.Thank you for giving me the prize that my ami can only receive if you try for three years, said Jean, who won the award for the third consecutive year.I did not know that we would receive the award at the Billboards. I will work harder. I think the trainee was my dream, but I think hes bigger than that. Its good to be honest with my parents.Everything made me a good person. I want to repay you with a nice look. I really appreciate and love you. Jungkook said, If my bowl is a glass cup, it is full of water. I feel like it will overflow even if there is a little more water.The members came to the bigger bowls and laughed at Jungkook, saying, What is so small?Jungkook vowed, I will grow a little more bowl, continue to work hard and develop and work to fit my position.Jimin said, Thank you for Ami who made things that I could not imagine.

BTS won the Top Iruvar/group and Top Social The Artist awards at the 2019 Billboards Music Awards at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on Monday. BTS, who won the Top Social The Artist award for the third consecutive year, rewrote pop history, winning the "Top Iruvar/group" for the first time as a Korean singer.

After the award, BTS turned on V-live and shared the stage story with the Amies, who said, "I was surprised to hear you with a louder shout than before. "It was a lot of study time," said Jay Hop, "thanks to you from the beginning. I felt a lot while watching and I felt that we wanted to perform quickly. "

Leader RM said he was thrilled to face Drake, a role model: "He let me vibrate, it was nice to meet The Artist, who really liked it so much." "I felt so great that I crossed the language, it was really cool to have a hard stage," Halsey said.

"Thank you for giving me the prize that my ami can only receive if you try for three years," said Jean, who won the award for the third consecutive year. I did not know that we would receive the award at the Billboards. I will work harder. "

"I think the trainee was my dream, but I think he's bigger than that. It's good to be honest with my parents. Everything made me a good person. I want to repay you with a nice look. I really appreciate and love you. "

Jungkook said, "If my bowl is a glass cup, it is full of water. I feel like it will overflow even if there is a little more water." The members came to the bigger bowls and laughed at Jungkook, saying, "What is so small?" Jungkook vowed, "I will grow a little more bowl, continue to work hard and develop and work to fit my position." Jimin said, "Thank you for Ami who made things that I could not imagine."