Love Live!! for the hit Awards Lee Ji-eun and D.O.

Actors Lee Ji-eun and D.O. received the 2019 Baeksang Arts Awards.They won the Love Live!! Popular Award at the 55th Baeksang Arts Grand Prize held at COEX D Hall in Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 1st.Lee Ji-eun, who played the main character Jian in TVN My Man from Nowhere, said, Hello.IU Lee Ji-eun. Lee Ji-eun said, I was the first to attend the Baeksang Arts Awards.I want to say thank you so much and love you to the fans who would have voted day and night. I am grateful to the team of My Man from Nowhere, who made me so loved last year, he said. Im taking a photo of Hotel Belluna with Mr. Yeo Jin-gu.I think Ill visit you in the summer. Please look forward to it.D.O. (Exo Dio), who played Rogisu as the main character in the movie Swing Kids, failed to attend the awards ceremony.The awards ceremony was broadcast live on JTBC and Naver VLove Live!, and Shin Dong-yeop, Suzie and Park Bo-gum were in charge of the awards ceremony.

Actors Lee Ji-eun and D.O. received the 2019 Baeksang Arts Awards.

They won the Love Live!! Popular Award at the 55th Baeksang Arts Grand Prize held at COEX D Hall in Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 1st.

Lee Ji-eun, who played the main character Jian in TVN 'My Man from Nowhere', said, "Hello. IU Lee Ji-eun. "Lee Ji-eun said," I was the first to attend the Baeksang Arts Awards. I want to say thank you so much and love you to the fans who would have voted day and night. " “I am grateful to the team of My Man from Nowhere, who made me so loved last year,” he said. “I’m taking a photo of Hotel Belluna with Mr. Yeo Jin-gu. I think I’ll visit you in the summer. Please look forward to it.”

D.O. (Exo Dio), who played Rogisu as the main character in the movie Swing Kids, failed to attend the Awards ceremony.

The Awards ceremony was broadcast live on JTBC and Naver VLove Live!, and Shin Dong-yeop, Suzie and Park Bo-gum were in charge of the Awards ceremony.