Yoon Ji-sung "Wanna One Solo Activity, Members Feel Empty"

Singer Yoon Ji-sung, who left the group Wanna One, mentioned his solo activity.On the afternoon of the 20th, Blue Square, located in Hannam-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, held a showcase commemorating the release of Yoon Ji-sungs first solo album Aside (Aside).Yoon Ji-sung, who finished Wanna One activity on December 31 last year, announced a new start through this solo comeback.Yoon Ji-sung said: Wanna One was right for me with the team concept, and now Ive tried to show myself completely, in many parts of my music work, Ive become the center.I hope that part of it will come to the public in a good way. I had to do what I did with 11 people alone, so I had a burden and worry.If you do not feel empty, it is a lie, he added. I am enduring with the excitement that I can show you various aspects.Yoon Ji-sung will release all the songs and music videos of his first solo album Aside through various music sites at 6 pm on the day, and will start full-scale and solo activities.

Singer Yoon Ji-sung, who left the group Wanna One, mentioned his solo activity.

On the afternoon of the 20th, Blue Square, located in Hannam-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, held a showcase commemorating the release of Yoon Ji-sung's first solo album "Aside" (Aside).

Yoon Ji-sung, who finished Wanna One activity on December 31 last year, announced a new start through this solo comeback. Yoon Ji-sung said: "Wanna One was right for me with the team concept, and now I've tried to show myself completely, in many parts of my music work, I've become the center. I hope that part of it will come to the public in a good way. "

"I had to do what I did with 11 people alone, so I had a burden and worry. "If you do not feel empty, it is a lie," he added. "I am enduring with the excitement that I can show you various aspects."

Yoon Ji-sung will release all the songs and music videos of his first solo album 'Aside' through various music sites at 6 pm on the day, and will start full-scale and solo activities.