Yoon Ji-sung "I am sorry to join the army, but I will work hard until I go."

Yoon Ji-sung, a former project group Wanna One, said, I am sorry to be in the military at the beginning of the second act, but I will show you as much.Yoon Ji-sung opened a showcase of his first solo mini-album Aside at Blue Square in Hannam-dong, Seoul, at 4 p.m. on the 20th.Yoon Ji-sung, who was the first solo singer among Wanna One members, is about to join the military in 1991.Im sorry to be joining the army to begin the second act, but Im going to work hard until I join, he said.I will show you a better picture after a year and a half of military service, he said.Yoon Ji-sung has included six songs on this album, including the title song In the Rain, Clover, Just Laugh, Why Not Me, Windy You, and Comma.It will be released at 6 pm on various music sites.
Yoon Ji-sung, a former project group Wanna One, said, I am sorry to be in the military at the beginning of the second act, but I will show you as much.Yoon Ji-sung opened a showcase of his first solo mini-album Aside at Blue Square in Hannam-dong, Seoul, at 4 p.m. on the 20th.Yoon Ji-sung, who was the first solo singer among Wanna One members, is about to join the military in 1991.Im sorry to be joining the army to begin the second act, but Im going to work hard until I join, he said.I will show you a better picture after a year and a half of military service, he said.Yoon Ji-sung has included six songs on this album, including the title song In the Rain, Clover, Just Laugh, Why Not Me, Windy You, and Comma.It will be released at 6 pm on various music sites.

Yoon Ji-sung, a former project group Wanna One, said, "I am sorry to be in the military at the beginning of the second act, but I will show you as much."

Yoon Ji-sung opened a showcase of his first solo mini-album Aside at Blue Square in Hannam-dong, Seoul, at 4 p.m. on the 20th.

Yoon Ji-sung, who was the first solo singer among Wanna One members, is about to join the military in 1991. “I’m sorry to be joining the army to begin the second act, but I’m going to work hard until I join,” he said.

“I will show you a better picture after a year and a half of military service,” he said.

Yoon Ji-sung has included six songs on this album, including the title song In the Rain, Clover, Just Laugh, Why Not Me, Windy You, and Comma. It will be released at 6 pm on various music sites.