'Innocent Witness' Lee Han-chan "I convey my sympathy to the current generation"

Innocent Witness is a film about a lawyer Sun Ho (Jung Woo-sung), who has to prove the innocence of a possible murder suspect, as he meets Kim Hyang Gi, the only witness at the scene of the incident.Lee said, I attended Lotte Cinema scenario as a judge and saw Innocent Witness scenario.After seeing it, I moved my mind to the theme and character. Although the story is commercial, I am prepared to worry about how I can convey my sympathy to many people living in the present generation, he said.Meanwhile, Innocent Witness will be released on February 13th.

"Innocent Witness" is a film about a lawyer Sun Ho (Jung Woo-sung), who has to prove the innocence of a possible murder suspect, as he meets Kim Hyang Gi, the only witness at the scene of the incident.

Lee said, "I attended Lotte Cinema scenario as a judge and saw 'Innocent Witness' scenario. After seeing it, I moved my mind to the theme and character. "

"Although the story is commercial, I am prepared to worry about how I can convey my sympathy to many people living in the present generation," he said.

Meanwhile, 'Innocent Witness' will be released on February 13th.