'Innocent Witness' Jung Woo-sung "feels healed in scenario...warm feelings"

Jung Woo-sung of the movie Innocent Witness confessed that he decided to appear in a scenario that seemed to be healed.Jung Woo-sung made the announcement at the press distribution premiere of the movie Innocent Witness (director Lee Han) at the entrance of Lotte Cinema Counter in Seoul on the afternoon of the 21st.The film Innocent Witness is a drama about what happens when a lawyer Sun-ho (Jung Woo-sung), who decided to break down his beliefs for a while and become a snob for reality, meets Ji-woo (Kim Hyang-gi), the only witness in a lifetime trial.Jung Woo-sung commented on this work, I did not need any special resolutions. When I read the scenario, the feelings of Ji-woo and Sunho were so warm, and the feelings with my father were so warm.When I felt the warmth and read the scenario, I felt like I was healed. Jung Woo-sung, who has been showing intense characters in Asura, The King, Inland, and Steel Rain, confessed, I felt like I was just shooting when I covered the scenario, I felt like I was able to take care of myself in the inside of the human being, ...Jung Woo-sung added, I had a desire to meet Ji-woo on the filming site and read the scenario and feel and express my feelings again.The movie Innocent Witness will be released on February 13th.

Jung Woo-sung of the movie 'Innocent Witness' confessed that he decided to appear in a scenario that seemed to be healed.

Jung Woo-sung made the announcement at the press distribution premiere of the movie "Innocent Witness" (director Lee Han) at the entrance of Lotte Cinema Counter in Seoul on the afternoon of the 21st.

The film "Innocent Witness" is a drama about what happens when a lawyer Sun-ho (Jung Woo-sung), who decided to break down his beliefs for a while and become a snob for reality, meets Ji-woo (Kim Hyang-gi), the only witness in a lifetime trial.

Jung Woo-sung commented on this work, "I did not need any special resolutions. When I read the scenario, the feelings of Ji-woo and Sunho were so warm, and the feelings with my father were so warm. When I felt the warmth and read the scenario, I felt like I was healed. "

Jung Woo-sung, who has been showing intense characters in 'Asura', 'The King', 'Inland', and 'Steel Rain', confessed, "I felt like I was just shooting when I covered the scenario, "I felt like I was able to take care of myself in the inside of the human being, ...

Jung Woo-sung added, "I had a desire to meet Ji-woo on the filming site and read the scenario and feel and express my feelings again."

The movie 'Innocent Witness' will be released on February 13th.