"Innocent Witness" Jung Woo-sung "I was out of the system, I had no chance to ask."

I didnt have much opportunity to ask.Actor Jung Woo-sung attended the movie Innocent Witness (director Lee Han-bae Lotte Entertainment) Interview held at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Seoul on the morning of the 22nd.Jung Woo-sung played Yang Soon-ho, who had the opportunity to be promoted to a partner lawyer at a law firm in the movie Innocent Witness.He was in close contact with the autistic girl Ji-woo (Kim Hyang-gi), who made a new appearance last year with Innocent Witness following Steel Rain and Inlain.I read the scenario and I chose the movie because I was very satisfied with it, but I do not think it was conscious, but it was a movie that ignored the scale of commercial movies and excluded various elements.Many people seemed to have given me the emotions I felt, so I put my heart down. In the movie, Ji-woos question, Are you a good person?, And Sunho is speechless to Ji-woos question, which is clear without tea.Its a question that Ji-woo asks, but in the end it was about making it possible to look back, though it cant answer itself.I wanted you to feel it when there was warmth in it, which could see purity, and there was a calm lunacy in the sympathy they made. It was not awkward.Signes extérieurs de richesse, the expression of emotions in everyday life is much more Signes extérieurs de richesse.I was constantly nervous not to let my opponent know, but I didnt have to do it in front of Ji-woo, and it was nice to feel a lot more abundant and natural expressions.Innocent Witness made the decision right away to get a scenario.He said he thinks that other places are developed to fill the deficiency rather than prejudice against children with developmental disabilities.There may be problems of communication and life, but there are better parts in certain areas than many people.Theres an amazing part of their documentary, I didnt mean to, but I didnt see it often, but sometimes I think I saw it every time I saw it.He told his thoughts about the word good in light of the appearance of good uncle in the movie.You dont have to be a stupid good person, but at some point at home, theres a sense of lose if youre good in society.Thats a lot of stories. There were times when bad characters were attractive. Good people can be bored and lonely.But I think the subtle light that can keep it quiet and quiet is so beautiful and gentle that I have not had a chance to ask.Hes a child who grew up alone outside the system, and when hes in the system, hes asked about it in school, in the organization, in the way he does it, in the patterns of behavior within the upper and lower hierarchy.I feel sorry for coming out of school early, but I wanted to be a dignified me, a respected person because I had to protect myself alone.Then I had to look at the opponent without any prejudice or gaze when I looked at him.
I didnt have much opportunity to ask.Actor Jung Woo-sung attended the movie Innocent Witness (director Lee Han-bae Lotte Entertainment) Interview held at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Seoul on the morning of the 22nd.Jung Woo-sung played Yang Soon-ho, who had the opportunity to be promoted to a partner lawyer at a law firm in the movie Innocent Witness.He was in close contact with the autistic girl Ji-woo (Kim Hyang-gi), who made a new appearance last year with Innocent Witness following Steel Rain and Inlain.I read the scenario and I chose the movie because I was very satisfied with it, but I do not think it was conscious, but it was a movie that ignored the scale of commercial movies and excluded various elements.Many people seemed to have given me the emotions I felt, so I put my heart down. In the movie, Ji-woos question, Are you a good person?, And Sunho is speechless to Ji-woos question, which is clear without tea.Its a question that Ji-woo asks, but in the end it was about making it possible to look back, though it cant answer itself.I wanted you to feel it when there was warmth in it, which could see purity, and there was a calm lunacy in the sympathy they made. It was not awkward.Signes extérieurs de richesse, the expression of emotions in everyday life is much more Signes extérieurs de richesse.I was constantly nervous not to let my opponent know, but I didnt have to do it in front of Ji-woo, and it was nice to feel a lot more abundant and natural expressions.Innocent Witness made the decision right away to get a scenario.He said he thinks that other places are developed to fill the deficiency rather than prejudice against children with developmental disabilities.There may be problems of communication and life, but there are better parts in certain areas than many people.Theres an amazing part of their documentary, I didnt mean to, but I didnt see it often, but sometimes I think I saw it every time I saw it.He told his thoughts about the word good in light of the appearance of good uncle in the movie.You dont have to be a stupid good person, but at some point at home, theres a sense of lose if youre good in society.Thats a lot of stories. There were times when bad characters were attractive. Good people can be bored and lonely.But I think the subtle light that can keep it quiet and quiet is so beautiful and gentle that I have not had a chance to ask.Hes a child who grew up alone outside the system, and when hes in the system, hes asked about it in school, in the organization, in the way he does it, in the patterns of behavior within the upper and lower hierarchy.I feel sorry for coming out of school early, but I wanted to be a dignified me, a respected person because I had to protect myself alone.Then I had to look at the opponent without any prejudice or gaze when I looked at him.

"I didn't have much opportunity to ask."

Actor Jung Woo-sung attended the movie "Innocent Witness" (director Lee Han-bae Lotte Entertainment) Interview held at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Seoul on the morning of the 22nd.

Jung Woo-sung played Yang Soon-ho, who had the opportunity to be promoted to a partner lawyer at a law firm in the movie "Innocent Witness". He was in close contact with the autistic girl Ji-woo (Kim Hyang-gi), who made a new appearance last year with "Innocent Witness" following "Steel Rain" and "Inlain".

"I read the scenario and I chose the movie because I was very satisfied with it, but I do not think it was conscious, but it was a movie that ignored the scale of commercial movies and excluded various elements. Many people seemed to have given me the emotions I felt, so I put my heart down. "

In the movie, Ji-woo's question, "Are you a good person?", And Sunho is speechless to Ji-woo's question, which is clear without tea.

"It's a question that Ji-woo asks, but in the end it was about making it possible to look back, though it can't answer itself. I wanted you to feel it when there was warmth in it, which could see purity, and there was a calm lunacy in the sympathy they made. It was not awkward. Signes extérieurs de richesse, the expression of emotions in everyday life is much more Signes extérieurs de richesse. I was constantly nervous not to let my opponent know, but I didn't have to do it in front of Ji-woo, and it was nice to feel a lot more abundant and natural expressions. "Innocent Witness" made the decision right away to get a scenario."

He said he thinks that other places are developed to fill the deficiency rather than prejudice against children with developmental disabilities.

"There may be problems of communication and life, but there are better parts in certain areas than many people. There's an amazing part of their documentary, I didn't mean to, but I didn't see it often, but sometimes I think I saw it every time I saw it."

He told his thoughts about the word 'good' in light of the appearance of 'good uncle' in the movie.

"You don't have to be a stupid good person, but at some point at home, there's a sense of 'lose if you're good' in society. That's a lot of stories. There were times when bad characters were attractive. Good people can be bored and lonely. But I think the subtle light that can keep it quiet and quiet is so beautiful and gentle that I have not had a chance to ask. He’s a child who grew up alone outside the system, and when he’s in the system, he’s asked about it in school, in the organization, in the way he does it, in the patterns of behavior within the upper and lower hierarchy. I feel sorry for coming out of school early, but I wanted to be a dignified me, a respected person because I had to protect myself alone. Then I had to look at the opponent without any prejudice or gaze when I looked at him. "