'Innocent Witness' Jung Woo-sung "I played a lot of characters without a lot of room"

Jung Woo-sung said he was working without any special determination.Actor Jung Woo-sung expressed his determination to work at the premiere of the movie Innocent Witness at the entrance of Lotte Cinema Counter at 2 pm on January 21.Jung Woo-sung, who said, I did not need a special resolution, said, When I read the scenario, the feelings of Ji-woo and Sunho were so warm.Of course, there is a warmth in a different sense, and when I read it, I feel healed. Jung Woo-sung said, I felt like a scenario that could have the room to take care of myself in the inside, which is contrary to the character of the work for the past few years. So when I covered the scenario, I wanted to shoot.I wanted to feel the feelings I felt in the scenario and I wanted to express it. Jung Woo-sung also said, It is seen as a good person image, but it did not restrain it.In some ways, I think it is the character that expresses emotion without being the most unresolved character acting that I have done in the meantime.When I met Ji-woo, my opponent actor, I was able to react purely and naturally when I was selected. The previous character often played a re-axer made to prevent my feelings from being caught when I talked to my opponent in the play. I did not have to do it at all.Meanwhile, Innocent Witness (director Lee Han) is a film about a lawyer, Jung Woo-sung, who has to prove the innocence of a possible murder suspect, meeting Ji-woo, the only witness to the scene of the incident, and unfolding it.Opened February 13.Park Byoung-reum / Pyo Myeong-jung

Jung Woo-sung said he was working without any special determination.

Actor Jung Woo-sung expressed his determination to work at the premiere of the movie Innocent Witness at the entrance of Lotte Cinema Counter at 2 pm on January 21.

Jung Woo-sung, who said, "I did not need a special resolution," said, "When I read the scenario, the feelings of Ji-woo and Sunho were so warm. Of course, there is a warmth in a different sense, and when I read it, I feel healed. "

Jung Woo-sung said, "I felt like a scenario that could have the room to take care of myself in the inside, which is contrary to the character of the work for the past few years." So when I covered the scenario, I wanted to shoot. I wanted to feel the feelings I felt in the scenario and I wanted to express it. "

Jung Woo-sung also said, "It is seen as a good person image, but it did not restrain it. In some ways, I think it is the character that expresses emotion without being the most unresolved character acting that I have done in the meantime. "When I met Ji-woo, my opponent Actor, I was able to react purely and naturally when I was selected." "The previous character often played a re-axer made to prevent my feelings from being caught when I talked to my opponent in the play. I did not have to do it at all.

Meanwhile, "Innocent Witness" (director Lee Han) is a film about a lawyer, Jung Woo-sung, who has to prove the innocence of a possible murder suspect, meeting Ji-woo, the only witness to the scene of the incident, and unfolding it. Opened February 13.

Park Byoung-reum / Pyo Myeong-jung