'Innocent Witness' Jung Woo-sung, "Character Contrary to Previous Works, Feeling Healed"

Jung Woo-sung told me why he chose Innocent Witness.It is a person who is contrary to the character of the work I have done in the past few years.I liked the fact that it was a scenario with more internal space to take care of myself.  I wanted to shoot when I covered the scenario. Innocent Witness is a film about a lawyer Sun-ho (Jung Woo-sung), who has to prove the innocence of a leading suspect, meeting an autistic girl, Ji-woo (Kim Hyang-gi), who is the only witness at the scene of the incident.Opened February 13.

Jung Woo-sung told me why he chose 'Innocent Witness'.

"It is a person who is contrary to the Character of the work I have done in the past few years. I liked the fact that it was a scenario with more internal space to take care of myself. "" I wanted to shoot when I covered the scenario. "

"Innocent Witness" is a film about a lawyer Sun-ho (Jung Woo-sung), who has to prove the innocence of a leading suspect, meeting an autistic girl, Ji-woo (Kim Hyang-gi), who is the only witness at the scene of the incident. Opened February 13.