Wanna One Solo Park Jihoon, "The first album is cool and mysterious Feelings"

Wanna One native Park Jihoon showed strong confidence in the release of his first solo album.On the afternoon of the 26th, a showcase commemorating the release of Park Jihoons first mini album, OCLOCK, was held at the Gyedang Hall in Sangmyung Art Center, Jongno-gu, Seoul.Broadcaster Park Kyung-rim came out as the host on the day.You can meet a wonderful and mysterious Park Jihoon. Park Jihoon said, I did not expect my grades because it was my first mini album.I thought that I wanted to show you various hidden images because it was my first mini album. I thought that many people saw cute things as well as Warner One, so I told them that I wanted to go to the mysterious Feelings, which is cooler than cute ones.I tried to express something lovely and cool. I wanted to show you this way, I can do it myself, before my first solo career.Park Jihoon said, Warner One member camp, Ha Sung-woon and Yoon Ji-sung cheered for their solo debut.Meanwhile, Park Jihoons first solo mini album OCLOCK will be available today (26th) at 6 pm on various music sites.

Wanna One native Park Jihoon showed strong confidence in the release of his first solo album.

On the afternoon of the 26th, a showcase commemorating the release of Park Jihoon's first mini album, O'CLOCK, was held at the Gyedang Hall in Sangmyung Art Center, Jongno-gu, Seoul. Broadcaster Park Kyung-rim came out as the host on the day.

You can meet a wonderful and mysterious Park Jihoon. Park Jihoon said, "I did not expect my grades because it was my first mini album. I thought that I wanted to show you various hidden images because it was my first mini album. "

"I thought that many people saw cute things as well as Warner One, so I told them that I wanted to go to the mysterious Feelings, which is cooler than cute ones. I tried to express something lovely and cool. "

I wanted to show you this way, “I can do it myself,” before my first solo career.” Park Jihoon said, "Warner One member camp, Ha Sung-woon and Yoon Ji-sung cheered for their solo debut."

Meanwhile, Park Jihoon's first solo mini album O'CLOCK will be available today (26th) at 6 pm on various music sites.