"This is Monstarr X": World Tour testimony revealed by Monstarr X (MOSTA X)

On this day, Monstarrrrrr X first expressed his feelings about hosting the third world tour.I was so grateful to have been on a world tour since last year, thanks to Monbebebe in World.I will go to Europe, which I can not always go often, so I will go to the city and put my strength into my eyes and bring many monbebes to my eyes. I am new to go to Monbebe, which I have not met often, and I am new to it.I am grateful that I can do a world tour for three years and I will be able to finish the tour without getting hurt. Wonho said, I feel good to meet K-pop fans in World.I will be Monstarrrrrr X, which can show a nice performance with a good performance. I am so happy to meet more Monbebebes in a wider place, Aime said.I will be Monstarrrrrr X, which grows and develops every time. I will try to practice that this is K-pop, Monstarrrrrr X, IM added.Minhyuk also said, We are expecting and delighted that we will be able to fill the Venues that we went with various singers at the beginning of the debut at United States of America, not the same world tour every time.I will show you the best stage in all Europe with my heart and heart, and I hope it will be an opportunity to show the power of Korean artists. Were going to go to City this year, which we havent been to in the past year, and well also make our Monstarrrrrr X music known in this city.I will work hard until our music dominates the former World. Ki Hyun said, I saw our poster on the former World Venues signboard, but I am so excited and excited.I will do as well as the fans have waited for me. Monstarrrrrr X will be hosting its third world tour this year, following last 2017 and 2018.The world tour will start with Seoul, followed by Bangkok, Australia (Sydney, Melbourne), Malaysia Kuala Lumpur, Spain Madrid, Netherlands Amsterdam, France Paris, London, Germany, Berlin, Brazil, Sao Paulo, Mexico City, United States of America (Dallas, Houston, Atlanta, New York City, Chicago and Los Angeles).It will be held in 18 cities in the former World, covering Asia and Europe.

On this day, Monstarrrrrr X first expressed his feelings about hosting the third World tour. “I was so grateful to have been on a World tour since last year, thanks to Monbebebe in World. I will go to Europe, which I can not always go often, so I will go to the City and put my strength into my eyes and bring many monbebes to my eyes. "

"I am new to go to Monbebe, which I have not met often, and I am new to it. I am grateful that I can do a World tour for three years and I will be able to finish the tour without getting hurt. "Wonho said," I feel good to meet K-pop fans in World. I will be Monstarrrrrr X, which can show a nice performance with a good performance. "

“I am so happy to meet more Monbebebes in a wider place,” Aime said. I will be Monstarrrrrr X, which grows and develops every time. " “I will try to practice that this is K-pop, Monstarrrrrr X,” IM added.

Minhyuk also said, "We are expecting and delighted that we will be able to fill the Venues that we went with various singers at the beginning of the debut at United States of America, not the same World tour every time. I will show you the best stage in all Europe with my heart and heart, and I hope it will be an opportunity to show the power of Korean artists. "

“We’re going to go to City this year, which we haven’t been to in the past year, and we’ll also make our Monstarrrrrr X music known in this City. I will work hard until our music dominates the former World. "Ki Hyun said," I saw our poster on the former World Venues signboard, but I am so excited and excited. I will do as well as the fans have waited for me. "

Monstarrrrrr X will be hosting its third World tour this year, following last 2017 and 2018. The World tour will start with Seoul, followed by Bangkok, Australia (Sydney, Melbourne), Malaysia Kuala Lumpur, Spain Madrid, Netherlands Amsterdam, France Paris, London, Germany, Berlin, Brazil, Sao Paulo, Mexico City, United States of America (Dallas, Houston, Atlanta, New York City, Chicago and Los Angeles). It will be held in 18 cities in the former World, covering Asia and Europe.