My Little Old Boy' Im Yoon-ah, Untimely Forming Theory...Why?

Girls Generation Im Yoon-ah, who appeared on SBS My Little Old Boy, was caught up in an unexpected molding rumor.Im Yoon-ah appeared on My Little Old Boy (My Little Old Boy) which was broadcast on the 24th, and announced the current situation.On the air, Im Yoon-ah confessed that he was a fan of the group H.O.T Tony Ahn; Tony Ahns mother said, I knew it.I hope Im Yoon-ah marries Tony Ahn, which baffled Im Yoon-ah.Shin Dong-yeop, who saw Im Yoon-ah, said, I have heard a lot about being pretty since I was a child.I do not think its inspiring to hear that, Im Yoon-ah said, No. The better you hear, the better.Seo Jang-hoon said, Im Yoon-ah made his debut at a young age and has been active for a long time as a girls generation that the whole nation knows.It still looks like a girl and looks young, but this years front seat has changed. Im Yoon-ah replied, I do not think there is anything that seems to have changed a lot, but I felt a little relaxed.On the other hand, shortly after the broadcast, the Internet had a war of words because Im Yoon-ahs appearance was somewhat different from before, and some netizens even raised the theory of molding.

Girls' Generation Im Yoon-ah, who appeared on SBS My Little Old Boy', was caught up in an unexpected molding rumor.

Im Yoon-ah appeared on "My Little Old Boy" (My Little Old Boy) which was broadcast on the 24th, and announced the current situation.

On the air, Im Yoon-ah confessed that he was a fan of the group H.O.T Tony Ahn; Tony Ahn's mother said, "I knew it. I hope Im Yoon-ah marries Tony Ahn," which baffled Im Yoon-ah.

Shin Dong-yeop, who saw Im Yoon-ah, said, "I have heard a lot about being pretty since I was a child. "I do not think it's inspiring to hear that," Im Yoon-ah said, "No. The better you hear, the better.

Seo Jang-hoon said, "Im Yoon-ah made his debut at a young age and has been active for a long time as a girl's generation that the whole nation knows. It still looks like a girl and looks young, but this year's front seat has changed. "

Im Yoon-ah replied, "I do not think there is anything that seems to have changed a lot, but I felt a little relaxed."

On the other hand, shortly after the broadcast, the Internet had a war of words because Im Yoon-ah's appearance was somewhat different from before, and some netizens even raised the theory of molding.