My Little Old Boy' Im Yoon-ah "Lee Sang-soon - Lee Hyori Couples Seen Married"

Girls Generation Im Yoon-ah reveals candid marriage views in My Little Old BoyOn SBS My Little Old Boy broadcasted on the 31st, Girls Generation Im Yoon-ah captures the hearts of mothers with a no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-noIm Yoon-ah, who took up a lot of love from mothers at the time of recording, revealed the moment of beating the reason and made the mothers ears prickle.In addition, he showed off the charm of the reversal by frankly revealing the person who had the best combination among the male actors who appeared in the work together so far.Im Yoon-ah said, I was really influenced by Lee Hyori Sang-soon, who is known as a representative of the entertainment industry, and said, Reality is more real than reality!And it was very interested in the marriage.The charm of Im Yoon-ah, who became the first daughter-in-law, can be found at My Little Old Boy at 9:05 pm on Sunday, 31st.My Little Old Boy Im Yoon-ah Lee Sang-soon - Lee Hyori Couples Seen Married

Girls' Generation Im Yoon-ah reveals candid marriage views in My Little Old Boy

On SBS My Little Old Boy broadcasted on the 31st, Girls' Generation Im Yoon-ah captures the hearts of mothers with a no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no

Im Yoon-ah, who took up a lot of love from mothers at the time of recording, revealed the moment of beating the reason and made the mothers' ears prickle. In addition, he showed off the charm of the reversal by frankly revealing the person who had the best combination among the male actors who appeared in the work together so far.

Im Yoon-ah said, "I was really influenced by Lee Hyori Sang-soon, who is known as a representative of the entertainment industry, and said," Reality is more real than reality! 'And it was very interested in the marriage.

The charm of Im Yoon-ah, who became the 'first daughter-in-law', can be found at My Little Old Boy at 9:05 pm on Sunday, 31st.

My Little Old Boy Im Yoon-ah "Lee Sang-soon - Lee Hyori Couples Seen Married"