My Little Old Boy' Im Yoon-ah "Girls' Generation was the Visual Officer, Center"

My Little Old Boy group Girls Generation Im Yoon-ah revealed confidence in the visualIn the SBS entertainment program My Little Old Boy broadcasted on the afternoon of the 31st, the daily life of comedian Park Soo-hong, actor Lim Won-hee, Bae Jeong-nam and singer Hong Jin-young was broadcast.Singer and actor Im Yoon-ah also joined the group as a special MC.On this day, Shin Dong-yeop asked, I do not have a part in the normal group, but what was Im Yoon-ah? Im Yoon-ah said, I think he was in charge of visuals.So I did the center. I was shy, Im Yoon-ah said, Can I do this? Meanwhile, My Little Old Boy is broadcast every Sunday at 9:05 pm.Photos  capture SBS broadcast screen

My Little Old Boy' group Girls' Generation Im Yoon-ah revealed confidence in the visual

In the SBS entertainment program My Little Old Boy' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 31st, the daily life of comedian Park Soo-hong, actor Lim Won-hee, Bae Jeong-nam and singer Hong Jin-young was broadcast. Singer and actor Im Yoon-ah also joined the group as a special MC.

On this day, Shin Dong-yeop asked, "I do not have a part in the normal group, but what was Im Yoon-ah?" Im Yoon-ah said, "I think he was in charge of visuals. So I did the center. "I was shy, Im Yoon-ah said," Can I do this? "

Meanwhile, My Little Old Boy' is broadcast every Sunday at 9:05 pm.

Photos capture SBS broadcast screen