My Little Old Boy' Im Yoon-ah "Girls' Generation in Visual Affairs" Center Certification

Girls Generation Im Yoon-ah reveals he is in charge of visualsOn SBS My Little Old Boy broadcasted on the 31st, Im Yoon-ah mentioned the Girls Generation activity.Shin Dong-yeop said, When I look at the idol group, each of them has their own roles in the group. Songs, raps, dances, visuals. Im Yoon-ah was in charge.Im Yoon-ah laughed, and Seo Jang-hoon said, Was not it originally a visualist? Im Yoon-ah hesitated for a while and admitted, So I did the center.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

Girls' Generation Im Yoon-ah reveals he is in charge of visuals

On SBS My Little Old Boy' broadcasted on the 31st, Im Yoon-ah mentioned the Girls' Generation activity.

Shin Dong-yeop said, "When I look at the idol group, each of them has their own roles in the group. Songs, raps, dances, visuals. Im Yoon-ah was in charge."

Im Yoon-ah laughed, and Seo Jang-hoon said, "Was not it originally a visualist?" Im Yoon-ah hesitated for a while and admitted, "So I did the center."

Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen